Chapter 46

"A prom?" you asked Yeonjun who was busy biting his sandwich.

"Yes you heard that right, we are having a prom night in the university" he spoke after gulping the food in his mouth.

"Oh that sounds fun" you chimed but Yeonjun give you a wait there is more to the story look.

"There's another fun things, they are arranging a banquet for the students" your mouth formed an 'O' after listening to that. You were excited about it.

It's been four months since you left the hospital and your old happy carefree life was back again.

"Wow, that's great!" you exclaimed but the next moment something crossed your mind and your fell quiet. "Would it be alright if you go to the prom without a date?" you asked and Yeonjun gave you a what the hell are you talking about look.

"Who goes to the prom without a date? I mean you can but you have to be a loner" he shrugged his shoulders and you I hummed in reply by pressing your lips together.

"I guess I have to be a loner" you giggled weirdly.

"What about Taehyung?" he cocked his brows and you sighed.

"He is not interested, he said he would rather play Overwatch at home while eating pizza" you pursed your lips and Yeonjun gave a what the fuck? look.

"Nah, someone will definitely ask you out. You are pretty" to this you just shrugged.

"Well I don't have friends after that fight thing. And people don't even talk to me. Just casual hi and hellos" to this Yeonjun just hummed and patted you on the shoulder.

"Don't worry it's just the first year, you have a long run" his smile made you positive and you just nodded.

"You are bringing your girlfriend right?" you asked and Yeonjun gave a bratty expression.

"Of course. I already asked her out"

⬛⬛⬛

"Come on you can do that hyung" Yeonjun scrunched his nose at Taehyung, annoyed about how stubborn he was acting.

"But I am not interested in that prom thing. Are you sure she wants to go there?" he raised an brow and looked at him.

"Yes she wants! And come on it's just a prom" Yeonjun snapped, if he were at his place he would have done it easily but his hyung was just standing and over thinking about his life.

"But I am a man of my words, what if she starts to think I change my mind from time to time" Yeonjun sighed.

"Then just do nothing and watch someone else going with her" Yeonjun blatantly replied and Taehyung glared. "Glaring at me won't help you hyung, just go and tell her"

"Wait I am nervous" Taehyung took deep breaths and Yeonjun stared at him with arched brows.

"Aren't you guys childhood friends? And she also likes you now, so you guys are technically dating. What makes you nervous then?" to this Taehyung looked at Yeonjun who has lost his interest in cheering him.

"You won't understand" Taehyung sounded philosophical and to this Yeonjun mumbled a geez under his breath.

"I can tell her at home right, it would be easier. I can take my time" he said and Yeonjun face palmed himself.

"What if someone else asks her out now in the University and she says yes. She wants to go there and she would gladly accept a date" Yeonjun replied and Taehyung squinted his eyes.

"Did she tell you that she will go with anyone who asks her out?" Taehyung asked, and to this Yeonjun nodded.

"Yes, she kinda meant that" Yeonjun gave him the information.

"Holy crap!" Taehyung muttered under his breath "Where is she now? Any guesses?" he instantly asked without wasting time.

"Umm, at the library I guess"