Chapter 2 First Day & Repeated Mistake

Next morning everyone woke up a little earlier to make sure that nikky eats and gets ready on time. The whole house was filled with voices of the 3 men and their little one. Nikky had already taken bath but now he was standing on the bed in just his vest and undies as all three men in front of him were confused between his school uniform, house uniform and his sports wear.

 Nikky had already taken bath but now he was standing on the bed in just his vest and undies as all three men in front of him were confused between his school uniform, house uniform and his sports wear

Anirudh "arre had hai in school walo ki, ye 3 - 3 trarah ke kapde dene ka kya matlab hai. Tum logon ke time par theek tha bas ek uniform hoti thi aur uski trouser bhi bahar pehan lete the. Ek to ye school wale aaj kal itne saare kapde de dete hai aur upar se har kapde par apna naam print kar dete hai, chahe to bhi bachcha bahar pehan kar nahi jaa sakta."

Arjun "dad abhi school kya pehan kar jana hai wo to samajh me aa jaye, bahar ki tension baad me le lenge."

Arhaan who was reading the school file spoke "yahan mentioned hai that they have to wear the house uniform only in the last week of the month when they do their house activities. Baki first 3 weeks me school uniform hai aur iske sports uniform along with his swimming costume has to be sent in his bag everyday."

Arjun "matlab aaj isse school uniform pehnani hai na?"

Arhaan "lag to ye hi raha hai bhaiya."

Anirudh "haan to kaunsi hai school uniform? Ye peeli wali, neeli wali ya hari wali?" He asked showing two small t-shirts in his hands.

Both arjun and arhaan looked at each other. They asked every single question that they had on their mind but they didn't knew that they have skipped the most obvious and important questions.

Anirudh "arre ek dusre ko kya dekh rahe ho? Batao na kaunsi t-shirt pehnani hai isse aur kaunsi iske bag me bhejni hai?

Both arjun and arhaan once again started to look for those details in the file. Just then tanu came there.

Tanu "arre ye ab tak ready kyun nahi hua?"

All looked at her and nikky ran to her squealing "bua."

Tanu picked him up and hugged him tight. "Isse tayaar kyun nahi kiya ab tak?" He asked the clueless men over there

Anirudh "tere bewakoof bhaiyon ko ye nahi pata ki isse kaunsi t-shirt pehna kar bhejna hai. Kal itni bakwaas baatein pooochi inhone wahan aur jo main baat thi wo poochi nahi. Had hoti hai arjun baap ban gaya tu par akal nahi aayi tujhe."

Arjun "dad mujhe thodi na pata tha ab bachcho ko itne sare colors me uniform milti hai."

Before anirudh could start again tanu passed nikky to aru and went out and called someone. She came back in after a few minutes and announced "iski school uniform yellow wali hai, house uniform green wali hai, aur wo blue wali t-shirt along with track pants and a swimming costume has to be packed in his bag along with his water bottle."