Chapter 5 Beauty Sleep & Pre-holi Celebration

All were sleeping the next day when arjun's phone ring started annoying everyone. As it was Saturday so they all wanted to sleep in and the constant ring was irritating everyone there.

Jeet "agar jeene ki khwaish baki hai to jiska bhi phone hai band kar do."

Though Arjun wasn't a light sleeper himself but he knew the price that he might have to pay if he irritates jeet in to waking up early on his day off, so he pushed back his beloved sleep and got up to find his phone but to his dismay he wasn't able to. After sometime the call got disconnected and arjun relaxed but his relief was short lived as the phone start to ring again now irritating everyone in the room.

Arhaan "aap apna phone silent mode par kyun nahi daalte bhaiya?" He asked getting up

Tanu "tujhe nahi sona to mat so hum sabki kyun neend khadab kar raha hai bandar?"

Arjun was about to answer but a pillow came flying and landed on his face. Arjun yelped, he didn't needed to look in the direction of the pillow to know whose work it was. He once again started looking while saying "Jeet yaar main phone dhoondh raha hu par mujhe mil..................

Before he could finish his sentence jeet was standing in front of him looking indignant "you are so dead Shergill

Before he could finish his sentence jeet was standing in front of him looking indignant "you are so dead Shergill." He said in a low angry voice.

Arjun gulped "dekh jeet main phone dhoondh...........

Jeet "just look for the bloody phone first and come to the lawn, its been long since we went for a jog together." He said and left the room.

Arjun palmed his face, he knew jeet will not leave him before he has extracted every single trace of energy from him. Just then maan found his phone which was lying under the blanket on which nikky was sleeping. Arjun took his phone from him as maan gave him a sympathetic look "aap to aaj gaye bhai. Bhaiya hates waking up early on weekends."

Arjun "i know, he will kill me and revive me, just to kill me again."

Maan chuckled just to get hit by a pillow thrown at him by tanu "why don't you join them, atleast bahar rahoge to apni chik chik se hamari neend nahi kharab karoge."

Maan didn't wanted to irritate tanu so early in the morning so he whispered "sorry bhabhi, par please utth jaiye, you have that earlymorning meeting" he said and both left the room immediately.

Once outside arjun checked his phone only to find anirudh's missed calls. He once again palmed his face, he wasn't planning on staying the night. He wanted to go back but arhaan and tanu were looking so comfortable sleeping next to each other that he didn't had the heart to disturb them. If he would have known that he will end up spending the night at jaisingh mansion he would have informed anirudh before leaving. He was just trying to think what to say to his father when the phone rang again. Arjun took a deep breath and picked the call "goodmorning dad." He said sweetly