Recruitment

2011
I was running around the city as i usually do, saving people all the good stuff, it was around 9pm when I was stopped by a car driving right in my way toward a ally. Normal people running is a little different then my version because, well, im super?

I running at around 200 mph and i get across cities in minutes. So when this car stopped me it was like it could track me and knew where i was. I hit the car and flipped over into a wall. When i "recovered" i scooted myself to sit up against the wall holding my head. Thank goodness for fast metabolism so I didn't die.

When my vision cleared up i saw that the car had moved out of the wya of the road and into the allyway. I saw a man coming out of the car with a eyepatch and a women holding a gun low down facing the ground.

They thought I was a threat? I heard my man in the chair talk in my ear,

"Ari?" "Ari you ok??"

I saw the man's lips moving "you should probably answer him" the woman was now right next to me put handcuffs on my hands. I guess she didn't know I could just phase out of them. I felt her remove my hood from my eye and wipe the blood dripping down my forehead.

I finally responded to Archer, the man with a plan "yeah im good, there's this guess with a eyepatch though"

He responded "YOU GOT ABDUCTED BY PIRATES" "No I didn't, well not yet at least, let me talk so shush"

"What do you need from me?" I said in a harsh tone. "We need you to join a group, most of them are like you", more supers? "Ok well you needed to hit me with a car to do that?" He laughed "technically you ran into my car, I'll send you the bill" I laughed this time hoping he was joking because I don't have any money to give.

I have a nice family that lets me sleep on the couch in there basement in exchange for me saving there son from being hit by a car a couple years ago. Ironic isn't it?

"How about you get in the car and we can talk on the way, and maybe you'll figure out whatever is going on with your leg there" I looked down at my ankle as it was facing the wrong way. How did I not feel that? "Yeah ok but I'm not joining" "sure, sure"

The eyepatch man said to the woman "Maria help her to the car" I limped to the car with my arm over Maria's shoulder. I got in the back and it was obvious I was not getting out again. We drove a while, and the whole time I was thinking if he hadn't hit me with that car I could've ran there and been there already. Wherever we're going. The eyepatch man who I learned his name was Nick Fury on the ride due to my enhanced hearing said "we're here" Here was the sheild headquarters.

Another man walked up to the car looking very, stiff and uncomfortable? "Hi my names Phil Coulson, you can call me Phil though" oh good the kid treatment great. I may look like a 15 year old and I may be one but I have saved more lives then most of these people combined. I responded, "I'm Ari, and you don't have to treat me like a kid" he nodded politely and when he turned away I turned my foot back forwards holding back a yelp. Coulson zipped around and looked at what the crack was.

He said "we could've helped you with that" I laughed "I've been on my own for 5 years, I'll live" he once again nodded politely and we walked into the building my arm back over Maria's.

2 weeks later,

It turned out I was the first that they had recruited of many different people for the avengers initiative. I had gotten very close to Coulson in the weeks that I had stayed there while my foot healed. I had been given the choice to join the team or go tot he raft because I could be a "threat to society" or something, i just decided to join because living out my life on the raft sounded crappy, no where to run around, no thank you.

AHHHH first story??? So excitinggggg