Erm i am speed

Loki instructed me to run ahead and blocked out from me what had happened after they left, all I know is Fury didn't follow us out. I ran to Maria was told to say "Barton's compromised, Lokis on his way", why did he want to annouce himself.

Maria questioned me but trusted and I took her to a different part of the building where I said he was going to come out, giving Loki an escape. Through the radio we heard, "Hill... do you copy... Walker has turned" Hill swung around to shoot at me and I ran to the truck that Barton and Loki were in away from where I had just taken all of them.

As I run I give off a blue streak because of the mind control. This kinda gave away where the truck was and everyone was able to follow it. Whoopsies.

There was a big car chase with me a Loki in the back of the pick up truck as he instructed me to pop tires on the cars chasing us. I ran around and got to pop all the car tires but one because Hill shot me in the leg.

I had to stop and limped to the side of the highway but Loki kept telling me to run, so I did. I finally caught up with the pick up and Loki saw my leg, "USELESS" he yelled angry there was still one car. He shot at the car and it crashed blocking off the while road.

Hills car had taken a sharp left in one of the tunnels and but we kept going Straight. Then to no one's surprise she came back out but facing us! This was the most I had really been in a car, very unique experience honestly. We managed to get past her with Bartons good driving. I could feel my metabolism kicking in and my leg was already healing.

We saw a helicopter come from out of the blue and shoot at us. Loki shot back at it and it crashed. We drove for a very long time, my leg healed fully in this time and Loki was just looking everywhere looking very nervous and he kept checking his surroundings.

We got to the warehouse that apparently he owned idk man I'm the controlled one here I don't make the choices. And Selvig started working on the tesseract to open a portal for I guess aliens to come through.

Loki came up to me and said "your work has been lovely but your not needed right now and I cant let them find you, your too valuable for to lose for this operation" in my mind he put me to sleep.

Coulson POV
I wasn't worried to about Ari, I just didn't want her to be hurt because she's only a 16 year old.

I got on the phone with Natasha,well actually it went to a guy with a Russian accent first then to Natasha "what do you want I'm working this guys giving me everything." "Barton's been compromised", I knew she heard me but she was silent. They had worked together for years.

When Nat first got out of the red room Barton was assigned to kill her, but he didn't and they became friends after stakeing  out in a vent for days on a mission to kill the leader of the red room.

I waited patiently for the grunting and groaning to stop. When she talked again "where is he?" "We don't know, they also got Ari" "Is he alive?" "We don't know." "Coulson are you ok?"
"Yeah I'll be fine shes strong"