Brain Snatched

2012
"Where's the hawk" Fury asked the guy that worked here "up in his nest as usual". I was standing next to Fury looking for this hawk guy, I couldn't see him until I heard him to the right sitting up when his bow moved from the left side of his back to the right. He climbed down to stand next to us.

Fury was talking to Barton while Everyone who was not a scientist was already starting to evacuate because they had been given the command after hearing that the it was going to explode.

Maria was order to go stand by the exit ready for anything. I heard the tesseract start to make a buzzing noise, "guy I think something's wrong" I said, stating the obvious, everyone was watching the cube intensely waiting for whatever was about to happen.

Suddenly a blast was sent through the laboratory and a man in old timey clothes appeared from a portal. "Sir? Please put down the spear." Fury stated calmly to the guy in green.

Instead of saying anything the green guy shot a blast at Fury. This started all the shots from the guards. I went and ran to Fury to check and see if he was ok and put him against something so he could sit up.

Then I ran over to Coulson and got him out of the room and to start helping other people get out. ThenI ran back in to see what else I could do.

I was standing behind a wall as I watched green grape touch his... spear? To Barton's chest and his eyes changed colors. I looked around at the all guards. Every one of them had a knife in there throat. Most of the scientists other then Selvig were up against the back wall and, I hope, breathing?

Apparently I had been a-little to observant because Fury had to yell my name so I would snap back to it. I ran over to Fury to help him up as he was leaned against the machine that was holding the cube. Once he was up I tried to fight Loki.

I backed up and kicked him in the stomach. It did nothing, "pathetic attempt, I could do better, and I will" Apparently kicking a god is not a great idea.

he told Barton to hold my arms to keep me still as greeny panini put his spear to my chest.

I couldn't move, I tried to move but I couldn't, I couldn't even phase out of Barton's grasp. I felt like I no longer controlled my body. Leaf boy told me to run out and clear the way to the cars, which is exactly what I did.

(From now on if I said that, "I" am doing something it's Loki not "I")

When I came back in, I could hear Loki talking to Fury in my mind as I hid behind a wall waiting for Pine tree to come out. "Please don't" he said, what is he talking about? "I still need that." "This doesn't have to get any messier" Fury, he was talking to fury about the cube.

"Of course it does, I've come to far for anything else, I am Loki of Asgard". Oh so that's asparagus's name. "And I am burdened with Glorious purpose" Oop cringe alert.

"Loki, brother of Thor?" I heard Fury say, "we have no quarrel with your people" Loki responded, "An ant has no quarrel with a boot" Fury was surprised, "are you planning to step on us?" "I come with glad tidings" Loki instructed me to walk over next to Barton.

I saw Fury look over at me looking at my eyes. I wondered if they looked like Barton's. "Of a world made free" Fury trying to be smart responded "free from what?" "Freedom."

Dr Selvig had tried to sneak up and grab the spear. Why would he do that bros like 50. Loki put the spear to his chest and his eyes changed colors, "you will know peace". Is what he said to Selvig as he took over his brain. Barton walked away from me and up to Loki "sir director Fury is stalling, this place is about to blow" Selvig agreed as he looked at his sheet. I heard Loki say into my mind, "this is going to be fun."