Zee unwashing of zee brain

I woke up at the warehouse already, I had probably slept through being carried inside because I was placed in a corner my head resting against a backpack. I decided it was comfy and went back to sleep

When I woke up the second time though Barton was shaking me awake "Ari we are getting on a jet, let's go". That was most defiantly Loki talking because it didn't sound like Barton's tone. This jet was much smaller and more compact.

We had a bomb placed on the ship already and Barton pressed a button and the whole engine blew up. We watched as pieces of the ship fell and Ironman and Captain America had tried to get the engine running again. I giggled a little as Ironman got flung out of the engine while it was spinning. Not in a evil Loki way but it was kinda funny.

We had landed on the flying hip and Barton gave us silent command of what to do. Turns out Loki had also captured lots of trained guys and not just scientists. I was in charge of running around and messing up pages and distracting them from being able to look at the screens.

I heard people yelling "it's the speedster" "someone stop her" "she's not herself no casualties". I was kinda thankful for the last one know I wasn't going to die. I ran around and around until a hole in the floor appeared out of no where and there Natasha and Barton where fighting each other.

I zoomed up to try to help Barton i speed kicked Natasha is a stomach which unlike the god actually worked this time. She feel back and Barton was able to knock a arrow and shoot. He hit her shoulder. I ran away and let them fight because he clearly had it and Loki was a calling me. I heard the brothers talking. As Loki opened the hole below I sped up next to him. I saw Coulson on the ground holding a big gun. Loki dropped Thor and Coulson shot the gun at Loki.

I ran out just in case Coulson was planning on shooting me. I sped back to where Natasha and Barton were fighting, I saw Nat punch Barton "Natasha?" He said weakly. He remembers... Nat looked at me and went to out my head but I dodged it. I ran out of the room holding Barton and onto the deck. Captain American and Ironman landed next to us but didn't quite see me.

I quickly ran/dragged Barton to out jet. I saw Captain America running towards me and I said "sorry Barton" and sped off back to the inside. Loki had called me again damn it. Captain America had ran back inside to cut me off and I sped into him.

"Hi let's do this again" I ran to kick him where the sun don't shine but he blocked my foot and sent me to the side. I quickly got up. "Come on your dint want to do this, this isn't you Ari" I could hear Natasha in his ear telling him what to say.

I ran to kick him again when my head met his shield and all of a sudden everything was clear. I looked up to see him and he punched me one more time.

When I woke up again I was strapped down to a chair with handcuffs. I saw Natasha to my left comforting a sleeping Barton. I could feel my hands again for myself. There were to many colors and it was overwhelming. Nat came over "shhh it's ok, your alright." "But am I? Have you ever had someone take your brain and play with it?" "Yes actually I have but that's not the point are you ok?" "It's all so much to take in right now"

I could feel myself phasing out of the handcuffs without me doing it. "Nat?" She was talking to Barton. "NAT" she looked over to see me standing. "Nat I'm not doing this." Barton looked terrified as he had just woken up. He said "she must still be under his control, punch her again" I felt her fist hit my face and I was out.

Barton POV
"Hah" Nat looked at me confused, "why are you laughing?" "Now she and I are even" Nat chuckled, "you know your gonna have to take care of her, she seems to only listen when she's under someone control" she said as she lifted her back onto the bed.