Recruiting 2.0

Coulson POV
Nat had been sent out to get "the big guy". I was in charge of getting Stark who just was over joyed by my presence in his building.

Fury POV
I was talking to the directors and they were not very on board with the Avengers annitiative plan. Any way they said yes so I let before they could say no. I had to drive to Brooklyn to find the living icicle.

When I walked in he had just punched a bag around the room and all the sand fell out. It was around 5 am so I was not surprised when he was awake after the sleep he had previously had. "Trouble sleeping?", Rogers laughed "I slept for 70 years sir, I think I had be fill." "You should be out and seeing the world" he looked at me sadly "when I went under, the world was at war, when I woke up they say we won." As he took of his hand wraps he said "they didn't say what we lost"

He asked "are you here on a mission sir? Trying to get me back in the world" I laughed, "something like that" as I handed him a clipboard which had a picture of the tesseract on it. Might be to soon to say but we have a Captain America on our side. I asked him if there was anything we should know about the tesseract, "you should've left it in the ocean"

Now that we have four we need to go get the fifth and sixth back.

Aris POV
I walked around the warehouse after being awoken from the sleep Loki out me in watching all the doctors and scientists that Loki had also captured I heard Barton walking behind me so slowed to walk with him towards Loki. As we did Loki stood from whatever dream he had just had and said "we are going to Germany, prepare the flight" I assumed he was talking to Barton because I am 16 girlie thought I could fly??

On the flight over he had me run to get there first everything set up at this fancy people party. I saw the jet land and I drove over with a car to go pick up Barton and Loki. I had to eye ball thingy set up on the door and I handed him the eyeball plucking device, or whatever it's called idk I'm not in my right mind. While Loki was figuring out how to open the vault he told me to hide behind a wall. AGAIN. What is with all the hiding. I watched Barton shoot the garuds hitting perfectly in the chest everytime.

Loki had me come out and stand on the other side of the crowd of people so that they wouldn't run. He came out all dramatic with his asgradian clothes on or whatever he like to wear. I watched him shoot at the police cars as they showed up. He told me to pop the tires on all the cars around us so no one could leave. So I did I was popping every tire I saw when out of no where at jet came by.

When Loki had yelled at the people to kneel I ran back and whispered in his ear that there was a key coming. He was busy taking in the fact that people were actually kneeling for him. "Is not this simpler?" One man had decided to stand up and not kneel. The man said "not to men like you." I was surprised that someone had stood up to a god. "Look to your elder people, Let him be an example"

Just like I had said to him before they showed up. Captain America blocked the shot at the man with his shield and said something about Germany and people standing up o wasn't paying attention. I think it was Loki he was telling me to run away. I assumed it was so I didn't get captured. So I did. But the gun from the ship had shot me in the leg again. Can these people at least aim for the other leg. I walked over to stand behind a wall. Watching carefully how captain America was fighting Loki. Out of nowhere IronMan showed up and shot Loki into a wall.

When no one was looking I walked away from the scene and over to Barton. He has gathered up all the eye collecting stuff into the jet and ran out to help me in. "You know you should get some protection for your legs, this is getting to be a lot" I laughed at this. I got on the plane and took a nap hoping me leg would be healed with maybe a scar in the morning.