911

Trigger Warning: Abuse

I knew she was sneaking glances from her the side of aisle. It was our first time in the same room in a while. I missed her and I know she missed me but I'm "Married" and I fucked up.

"And the winner for Outstanding Motion Picture is...."The Color Purple"!"

I felt her before I felt her.

"Smile and act like we cool Tasia." She whispered. So I did I wrapped my arms around her and took in everything I missed. Her smell, the feel of her wrapped around me, her smile, her eyes. I felt my heart ache and my heat throb as she lead us to the stage.

————

Backstage

As we walked off after interviews I strengthened my hold on Taraji's wrist "Tar..."

"Not right now Fantasia." She tried to pull away.

"Yes right now." I pulled her into a side room "You have been avoiding me in every way since I got back. "I have been trying to apologize for weeks."

"You took that nigga to Paris! Fucking Paris Tasia! It was supposed to be our trip and you punched out and took that nigga! And you smell like him what you gave him some before the show" She whispered angrily

"Fix your tone Raj! I am sorry I know I fucked up but baby this cant be us now. What we just don't exist anymore after the past year and a half? Are you really just done with me because I made a mistake?" I asked staring her in the eyes. "I fucked up and thats just it you don't love me or want me anymore? Who the fuck is that big ass nigga you came with?"

She didn't break eye contact "Yes! And none of your business you lost that privilege when you changed that ticket from Taraji to Kenneth!"

My breath left my body and tears fell from my eyes "Yes? Yes? So you just fell out of love with me you haven't even heard me out? I... did this for us and you just kick me out of your life and now.. did you ever love...I... I can't breathe ... I need ...I need to go...I need to get out of..."

"Wait what do you mean for us? What does that mean Fantasia?"

I didn't answer I just turned to the door my hand gripping the handle trying to tell my body to walk out. "You have no Idea what...I needed y... I guess the why doesn't matter anymore does it." I replied with finality. She reached for me but I already had the door open my security following as I left. I knew she wouldn't follow me she wouldn't want to raise suspicion plus she doesn't love me anymore whats the point.

—————

I arrived home to find Ken and his latest boy toy cuddled on my couch. I head to walk up stairs when his voice stopped me in may tracks.

"Home so soon wifey. I thought for sure you see your hoe and ditch me for the night." Ken laughed as he cuddled up with his boytoy. 'This bitch' I thought

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. immediately regretting my outburst knowing what was coming. He rose off the couch and snatched me into the kitchen and threw me to the ground.

"Watch her face, I hate having to try and cover those bruises" I heard his toy aka my MUA yell from the other room. My whole team has had a taste of my husband or should I say he had a taste of them. The only one he didn't bed was my Darikus. He's the only one who couldn't be bought or fucked off, but Darius was no longer allowed in our house or around me. I missed him. He was the only one that protected me from Ken's abuse.

I prepared for his fist to hit me but it never came. "Get yo stupid ass up. Who you think you talking to? what yo bitch dropped you formal and you think you bad you aint shit I catch you reaching out to her again and its both y'all asses." I got off the floor and put the island between us