Long Time No See

A/N: there are some language or terms I wouldn't normally write or use in this chapter but I fell like the character would so I hope I don't offend anyone.. remember this is FICTION! ENJOY loves I hope this holds you over till tomorrow lol 

"Fantasia Barrino." Taraji spoke softly as she re-entered Fantasia's hospital room

"Taraji P. Henson" Fantasia breathed

____________

Meanwhile in the county lock up rec room...

"Yo aint you the nigga I seen on the news the other night?"

"Bruh back up I don't know you." Ken replied his eye glancing up to find a tatted up 6ft 250lb guy looking down on him. His eyes piercing into Ken.

"Nah but I know you." The man stepped into Kens space forcing him to look him in the eye. Ken puffed out his chest before taking in his surroundings his new friend wasn't alone. "You see word around the yard is you like to be bent over and have your ass played with by some makeup loving fairies, then go home and pretend like you a man by beating and raping your wife. I even heard that you forced her to have a baby to lock her in."

"Nigga back the fuck up! You don't know me you got the wrong guy!"

"Now see Kenneth Taylor from Charlotte, bastard son of Tracey Taylor. Trust me we all know who you are." This shocked Ken he wasn't prepared to be known in a cali jail what the fuck. "You see we don't take kindly to fucking Rapist and women beaters. You see when I got a call from my cousin Ji about some nigga who Fucked up her girl's life I took that personally."

"Bitch fuck you I'll do the same to you" before he could finish his sentence a hand wrapped around his neck cutting of his air supply. His eyes darted across the room searching for a guard watching as everyone of them turned around.

"You see my name is Lucious I run this fucking jail this is my empire. I already got life 10 times over." He whispered into Ken's ear " so taking out a bitch like you doesn't phase me. "But you lucky Ji doesn't want you dead. She too much of a lady to grant you freedom. So here's how its gonna play out." He lowered him back to the ground. Grabbing his chin he pointed to a group of men. "I hear you were married to our lady for 9years by force so for each of those years I got you 9 men who love bending and breaking and every night until you die, the guard is going to let all 9 of them in your cell. Now I know you enjoy being bent over by the little feminine bitches but don't get excited this. aint. that. Aint no fucking caresses in here."

"Bitch i'm posting bail by weeks end. My lawyer will get me protection all my hearing" he stuttered trying to hide his fear.

Lucious let out a laugh so haunting Ken peed his pants "Nigga aint no bail, aint no phone calls, aint no visits, aint no Lawyers, aint no solitary, aint no peace for you. Ji made sure of that. Thats a powerful woman right there and no one even knows she so humble. And now she's got your woman and your Daughter!"

This angered Ken. 'Taraji would never have her I made sure of that' he thought

"Fantasia is good as dead anyway aint no way she surviving me!"

"Naw nigga she woke up an hour ago! Ji wanted me to wait till sh woke up before I fucked you all the way up she wanted to make sure you knew Fantasia won."

"What do you want? Money I'll give you whatever you want."

"Nigga, you aint got shit! Them account drained the night you got here." Everyone laughed "but them boys over there, you got something they want. That throat and apparently that ass. Now see I wouldn't know not about that lie but hey." Everyone laughed "I hope you like the taste of dirty cum drenched towels" Lucious laughed as he backed away leaving Ken in the hands of his new bunk mates.