Home? Part 2

A/N: Sooo hey guys  I know I was supposed to post this yesterday but I kinda lost my inspiration to write. It's short and not my best. I don't know if I'll update again tonight or tomorrow morning so we'll see.

A few hours later.

Taraji entered her room "Dr. Bailey said we are just waiting for the final labs and tests to come back and then the nurse will come escort us out." She looked at fantasia noticing she wasn't making eye contact. Whats wrong Sweet?" She waited for her to meet her eyes.

"I dont want to go back to that house. I...I don't think I can." Fantasia rested her head against the plush cushion, her eyes heavy with doubt. Taraji observed her love's struggle, recognizing the immense challenge of restoring Fantasia's confidence. It dawned on Taraji why Fantasia consistently sought solace in her gentle yet authoritative demeanor. With this realization, Taraji felt a renewed sense of purpose, a commitment to unveil the dormant strength residing within Fantasia. She resolved to be a beacon of guidance, determined to illuminate the path for Fantasia to rediscover her inner power. If only Fantasia would allow her, Taraji was prepared to embark on this journey of self-discovery together, nurturing and uplifting her every step of the way.

"Fantasia look at me, Please?" Taraji's voice trembled with a mix of hope and uncertainty as she reached out to her friend. She waited anxiously, her heart pounding with each passing moment. "I would really really love for you to come home with me. I understand after what happened after the awards and how I spoke to you, if you don't want to. I promise you I want nothing more to help you heal. But if you arent sure you're ready for that, I was able to get you into a condo until you decide where you want to live. Felicia helped me find you a place I really think you'll enjoy thats close to a private studio and has a lot of the amenities you like." Taraji paused, her words hanging in the air, before she continued, her voice gentle yet determined. "But If you want to come home with me, I also set up a room for Kezi at my house and the other room for you in case um you didn't want to stay with me in my room. The decision is yours. I just want you to be comfortable and do what you want to do."

Fantasia's voice was barely a whisper as she finally spoke, her words heavy with emotion. "I haven't made a decision for myself since the moment you first kissed me," she admitted, her vulnerability laid bare. "Ken always made the decisions for me. I tried, but whenever I pushed for what I wanted, he pushed me back literally. I'm scared to make my own decisions now. I didn't used to be this way."

Taraji's heart ached as she listened to Fantasia's confession, the weight of her words hitting her like a ton of bricks. "What if I make the wrong decisions?" Fantasia's voice wavered, the fear in her eyes reflecting the enormity of her uncertainty.

"Oh, baby, you won't," Taraji reassured her, her voice infused with warmth and understanding. "And if you want, I can help you make decisions until you're comfortable. Will that be okay?" Taraji had been talking a lot with Felicia trying to understand how to help Fantasia and how not to hinder her. She remembered that she needed to give fantasia room to not force anything but make sure Fantasia always had the final say.

"Yes, I would like that." Fantasia replied, her voice a fragile whisper amidst the storm of emotions swirling inside her.

"Okay. Let me ask you some questions and maybe that will help you decide what you want to do." Fantasia nodded "Do you feel comfortable staying with Kezi by yourself?" Fantasia shook her head "Can you use your words for me please I don't want to assume?"

"No I don't think that is a good idea." Fantasia replied this time with a bit more assuredness

"Okay Do you want to stay here in LA or would you prefer to move home the NC or somewhere else?"