2

Whole family came to school to drop manik for the first day of his new school. When 2 big cars entered inside school, everyone attention goes towards it. Karan gets down from the car with Manik in his arms. As all students are looking towards limited edition expensive cars , they were admiring it but manik for scared of so much gazes towards himself and he hides himself in Karan's arms.

Manik - manu Ghar.....no school... Bad school..

Viren and kunj who comes near then heard it and looks around and understand what's going on but as soon as mahir comes out and looks everyone with his glare they ran off from there...

Mahir took manik from karan and said sweetly - See bear , everyone is gone. No one is here. Ab koi manu ko nahi dekh raha. I chase everyone away.....

Manik looks around but hugged mahir tightly and kept his head on his shoulder.... Kunj saw that and take manik from mahir making him sulked. It is a big disadvantage of being small that no one lets him stay with Manik for long and always snatch away manik ​​from him. Only their dada get enough time with their little bear. Even anant always sulked because he doesn't get manik to pamper as he want to pamper his son.

Kunj kissed manik cheeks and gave him some chocolates - If my bear will study well and make new friends then dadu will order your favourite chocolates and cookies from Switzerland.

Viren takes manik from kunj - and bhaiyu will make new-new dishes with strawberry like he did today.

Viren gave manik a tiffin box.

Anant takes manik from viren ,he make him wear a Superman watch - don't hear what your brothers are saying. If you don't like here then pa will open new school for you.

Manik nodded his head cutely and kissed his pa both cheeks... Anant felt so proud of on himself. Anshika and Monami shook their head while karan was glaring his father.

Anshika make him wear his school bag and kissed his forehead - do well manu...

Manik is still in anant arms. Monami ruffles his hair and kissed his head with teary eyes -my baby

For Monami, Manik is like her own child. She knows what Manik means to Karan And she has also given the same place to Manik in her life as karan gave to manik in his life, maybe even more than that... Today she is crying because after 2 months long vacation he is going school and she will miss him alot. She doesn't have Any mission these days as her last mission was so dangerous and she was injured and was on leave. During her leaves manik used to tag along with her whole day as brothers Nd their father used to go for their work and now she will miss her because soon manik will engrossed in his studies and she , in her work...

Karan takes Manik in his arms and leaves without saying anything.

Mahir also went from there but anant was standing there without any idea why his son takes away manik from him and went just like that.

Anant with confusion - where he went ?

Kunj laugh - principal ko darane...

Anant - huh....

Viren shook in his father innocence and take everyone with him to the car leaving Monami alone there....

Viren made kunj sit on drive r seat and shouted to Monami-bhabhi we don't have vacant seat for you. Come with dada...

Anant shouted- come latenight and enjoy your day with that stubborn man...

Anant can embarrassed them more before that, kunj drove away from there. Monami was chuckling on her in-laws behaviour. She is so lucky to get them in her life as their family...
She also want to saw her kid's school so she started to roam around the school....

_______

Principal is admiring the kid who is cocooned in his dada's embrace and not leaving him even when helper aunty of class 3rd trying to took away him from his dada as his class is started.

Karan softly- manu ja beta ,Teri class hai na....

Manik was not leaving karan. He is holding his shirt tightly while his face is hiding in Karan's chest...

Karan tried to release the grip of his little fist but it is too tight and he doesn't want to hurt his kid....

At the same time, Monami comes and sees this scene. She whispers something softly in Manik's ear. Manik quickly comes down from his dada's lap and goes into his bhabhi's arms...

Monami ruffles his hair - chale ?

She looks towards karan - I am taking him to his class , app tab tak sir se baat kariye.

Karan blinks his eyes with a soft smile and kissed manik's forehead - take care beta. Dada and bhabhi will come to pick you up.

Manik smile and nodded his head happily. Monami went from there taking manik to his class....

Karan saw principal and said dangerously- Mr. Rane he is my brother, You know na what happened last time when mahir was locked accidentally in school...

Principal was scared - don... don't worry sir , I will take care of manik... He will be safe here.

Karan nodded his head - anything else... How is everything going ?

Principal was hesitate but said-Actually sir , we needs some lab equipments for science students and I think we need a new building as admissions no. of students are increasing every year...

Karan - I will take care of that... Send the list of everything to my office...

Principal smile - Thank you sir...

Karan nodded his head - take care mr. Rane , I should go now...

Principal - I will take care of your brothers...

Karan smile - I am saying to you mr. Rane... Take care of your self because manik is not mahir... I think we are going to meet a lot of time now...

Karan said this and went from there.... He comes towards manik's class and saw his wife is seeing inside hiding near a window... He went near her and saw his kid is sitting alone scribbling something on paper...he is loosing so sad as nobody is talking to him.

Karan holds Monami shoulder-dont worry , Very soon he will make many friends.What is that? No one can escape from Manik's charm and cuteness for long.

Monami - can we stay here and Go home with Manu only when he gets leave...

Karan turn Monami towards himself and said softly-ammuuu , you know na our manu is not that weak that we have to follow him around to take care of him..

Monami - but he takes time to mingle up karan. See how my baccha is sitting alone with sad pout.

Karan chuckles - let him be like that.... It's his first day and you know mahir will come to meet him after his every lecture...

Monami nodded her head and they both went from there.

Karan - where you want to go mrs. Karan Rathore...

Monami was silent looking outside the window , she is sulking on her husband-home....

Karan smile and stopped car-ammuuu , don't get angry na. You remember, when manu went to kindergarten first time...

Monami looks him with sad face- kitna roya tha Mera baccha...

Karan palmed her cheeks - and school ki chutti tak 6 friends bana liye the... Yaha Tak ki uski teachers use chor hi nahi Rahi thi, kyuki manu ki cuteness ne un sab ko apne rang me rang liya tha...

Monami nodded her head....

Karan - toh use yaha bhi friends banane do. He will be sad for sometime only.... Soon everyone will like him alot....

Monami sniff but said meekly-pav bhaji khani hai...

Karan laugh and soon both of them went to have pav bhaji...

---------------