3

Hey there everyone.... I deleted some parts in last chapter...
Please ignore those scenes

...................

Karan and Monami were going to Manik's school as it is time for his leave.they were enjoying soft music....

" By the way ammu , what did you said to manu at morning That he went to his class happily " , karan asked focusing on the road ..

Monami smiles - I said to him that this Friday we all will go to picnic and I will make cake for him... It is small trip.. aap chutti le lenge na!!!

Karan nodded his head with a smile... His wife is so caring for his family, specially for manik... He was scared when his marriage was decided but slowly slowly his all fear was taken away by her love for his family and him.

They reached school and saw mahir was waiting for them... Manik was sleeping in his arms keeping his head on mahir's shoulder.... Monami comes out and takes manik from mahir...they sat inside car...

Karan looks towards mahir -Teri bhi jaldi chutti ho gai!

Mahir nodded his head - ji dada , Aaj first day tha na toh sabhi ki jaldi chutti ho gai...

Monami was caressing manik's hair with a smile - his hair and cheeks are wet.... What happened to him ?

Mahir smiles - Nothing bhabhi , he was playing alot..... These people had an introduction class today, so after the first lecture, he brought the children of his class to my class So that he can introduce everyone to me..,And after that they all were playing in my class only, manu All my friends already know it, so they also play a lot with it. Didn't even have lunch and when he got tired he sat on my lap and  slept.

Monami smiles - teacher ne kuch nahi kaha !

Mahir laugh - The teacher of her class came to our class and when  my teacher asked to him "Why have you come here ?"
Then he replied very  lovingly that she picked him up and started to talk to him about name , his likes , his family and everything.... This boy was also telling her everything , even some stories he remembered from his last class...

Monami hugged manik tightly-isliye itni nazar lagti hai mere bacche ko. She smiles looking at his face and did this

 She smiles looking at his face and did this

Karan and mahir laugh on this.... Now Monami will tell about this to their mother and she again burn chillies at home...

Mahir - bhabhi are you really a officer.

Monami frown....

Mahir chuckles - Is sab baato me Jo mante ho...... Kya bolte hai isko ( he thinks for sometime) ....
Hmmmmm.... Yehhhhh.... Andha visahwas.

Karan laugh while Monami looks at him angrily...

Karan - it's andhvishwas..

Mahir - yehhh whatever.