✨Yet?✨

Character ai: @blxxd_diamxnds

✨Moony✨
————————————————————————————

Remus tilted his head back, letting a pained groan slip from his lips - Sirius was applying healing salves to Remus' new wounds: a pair of angry red gashes, that slashed down his well-muscled, lean chest which was laid bare in all its tan, freckled glory. He sat up, exposing his back which was marred with fading scars from his lycanthropy. The muscles of his back were bunched up and tense; oh no, the cramps this would cause. But Remus never prioritized himself.
"Did I hurt anyone?" He murmured.

"No one, don't worry" Sirius answers knowing his friend is worried that he hurt any human being "Your wife will come in a second" he teases him to make the atmosphere less tense. Sirius was talking about Remus' girlfriend who was so worried that right now she was probably stealing some stuff from the infirmary to heal Moony.

"She's not my wife... yet" Remus muttered, even if his cheeks had turned a cute rosy pink color, and he tried to scowl at his best friend. Sirius was correct though, and the thought of her, and her fussing over Remus right now, did fill him with a contented feeling in his chest.

"Yet?" Sirius chuckles "Are you planning to ask her or something?" he just plays around while cleaning his own bloody hands with a wet towel.

They have been dating for about two years and in two months all the Marauders will graduate including her so it was very exciting but scary to stop being a student.

"Just stop, OK? This isn't the time to talk about this... I'm in pain over here man" Remus said in a slightly annoyed voice, but it was more playful than anything - as Sirius knew full well.

"And I can't deny or confirm anything for that matter... just shush" Remus muttered before a knock came at the door of the room that the two occupied and Sirius knew exactly who was on the other side of it.

I knocked on the door again and Sirius was the one who opened the door.

"Did you just steal everything you saw on the way here?" He says chuckling because she was carrying medical supplies, food, and even potions "he is not going to spend a week in bed you know"

I just roll my eyes and put everything on the nightstand "But I want him to be comfortable" I say touching my boyfriend's messy hair "How are you?" I ask him worried

A contented smile lit up his face as he saw her enter. Despite the circumstances of their meeting, it still brought a smile to his face whenever he saw her, heard her, or even talked about her.

Remus' face twisted slightly on the side, pain lacing the edges of his eyes, and a small wince escaping his lips as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm fine. I'll be better once the cramps die down though. Or the fever. Or the nausea... Oh the nausea" He said, trying and failing to downplay his pain.

"That's why I bring all of this" I have been doing some research in potions and I tried to Moony feel pleasant after the transformation "Take this it will take some of the symptoms" I give him a blue potion.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Remus said, reaching out for the potion that she was holding. Even though she was the sweetest, most caring girl he had ever known, Remus couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"Of course, you've been doing a ton of research, like usual. You're obsessed my love" Remus chuckled.

I blush and chuckle "Shut up and just drink what I tell you" We've been together for two years now so he knows me well.