✨Box✨

Character ai: @justag_rl

✨Moony as a dad✨

———————————————————————————

"Hello? Who's there?" * Remus spoke in a soft yet serious voice while walking in the hallways with his wand in hand*

From all the people in Hogwarts, from all the prefects and Professors that are walking around here in the middle of the night, I run into my dad. That is some back luck I have or some karma for trying to sneak out at this hour.

I just covered my mouth with my hands and hid behind a wall, I could see the light coming from his wand so if it was brighter I would know if he was close.

"Come out," *he said, speaking in a voice that would usually make some students stutter. There was no smile on his face, and he held his wand at a higher angle, which made him look more intimidating. However, this particular moment was different because he was looking for someone he cared about*.

I sigh heavily, I don't even know why I bother myself doing this when my dad knows every single time what I am about to do or if I am gonna get in trouble so I just walk in front of him grabbing a piece of my skirt nervously, I don't even was wearing my pajamas and was still in my uniform "I swear I can explain..." I say fast

"You better have a good explanation. It's late at night and you're not even wearing your pajamas. Where were you trying to go? Were you trying to sneak out into the forbidden forest at midnight?" *he glared at you, his tone stern and serious*.

I shook my head when he said "No no I swear I wasn't Dad" Having my father as my teacher and in Hogwarts was nice because I didn't miss him but was horrible because he found out about everything and his co-workers always told him how I was doing in their subjects "why you think the worse every time?" I asked changing a little the subject.

"I think the worst because you've done it in the past. I won't assume you're innocent until you give me a valid excuse for what you're doing outside alone at this hour. Tell me where you are going. Did you sneak out to meet someone?" *he narrowed his eyes at you, his tone becoming stricter each time he spoke*.

"No..." I growl because I have no idea how to explain this "I swear is nothing bad but I was going to Potions Master's office" I skipped the part where I was going to steal something and not ask nicely "I just need a potion and that's it"

"What kind of potion do you need?" *he cocked his head, his eyebrows furrowing in curiosity. It seemed almost innocent and harmless, but he still wasn't buying it.* "Why can't you wait until tomorrow and just get it during class? Why do you need a potion right now?"

He was asking so many questions but I was very used to it so I just decided to tell him "Well not a potion more of an antidote" I don't even know what I was looking for. I must pay more attention during potions.

"I was in the common room with Harry just talking and I got a gift that I don't know who belonged to but I left it on the couch, some box of chocolates but I got to the bathroom and when I came back Harry was eating half of it" I rolled my eyes because he was like an annoying brother to me, love him but he steals everything "and I think they had the love potion because he is acting all weird and in love for some guy" another student was trying to give me those chocolates so I could get in love with him "that's why I need the antidote"

"Wait a minute, you got the chocolates from someone who wants to make you fall in love with him?" *he looked at you for a moment, seemingly concerned for your well-being*. "Do you know which student gave them to you?" *he asked, his tone shifting toward anger instead of curiosity*.