The Secret

My time with Dylan has been nothing short of electrifying. The last two months of teasing and touching, rippling orgasms and sore lips tearing my body apart and building me again a creature of his own design. Under his fingertips my body shivers, begging for him to touch me harder, push me farther, take me into him fully. I could see past the brightness in his eyes, shadows in his mind. He harbored a dark side of which he'd never shown me. But I knew it was there, lurking. Waiting for someone to discover it. We have plans; tonight I think I'll confront him. I pulled my phone out of the pocket of my jeans. "I know you're hiding something from me", I send out teasingly. "Yeah? What's that?" He responds. "I think you're a little dirtier than you're leading on. I think you've got fantasies you haven't let me see." I wondered what he was thinking right now. Probably tapping his fingers on the desk, running one hand through his dark hair, pondering giving up the ghost. "Maybe I am. I don't think you could handle me like I want baby girl." My eyes blinked at the screen. Do I coax the demon out of him or leave him at peace? My fingers were typing before my mind could talk me out of it. "I want you, Dylan. I want everything you have to offer me. My body belongs to you. Use me, baby." The little dots on the screen showed me he was waiting for me to grant him permission. "Tonight. My place. Drink plenty of water." Water? Why on earth did I need to drink water? Maybe he just wants me hydrated so I won't sweat out all my energy. Oh well. Throughout the day I pounded back bottle after bottle just like Dylan instructed me. I started getting ready around 6. I curled my dirty blonde hair and put my mascara on a touch thicker than usual. I knew he was into darker features, so I painted my lips with black lipstick. He should approve. Once I was satisfied with my ripped skinny jeans, see through t-shirt, and little spider stud earrings, I locked up the door and started the drive to Dylan's apartment. I was about to knock on the door when I saw the little note taped below the peep hole. "Knock twice. Come in." I knocked loudly twice, waited a few seconds, then entered the dark apartment. there were no lights other than a few candles leading towards not his bedroom, but the spare bedroom that has always been locked. I've never been allowed to enter or even peek inside. I wonder what he was hiding. I heard the knob turn and he produced himself. He was gorgeous. Dark hair pushed to the side, standing in black boxers and nothing else. Absolutely enchanting. The curve of his cock visibly pushing the fabric forwards all but invited me in. "We need a safe word." He said ruggedly. "A safe word?" I asked back timidly. I didn't know he had planned this kind of evening. "Yes. Or we can do yellow when you feel like you're about to reach your limit, and red when it's too much." "I doubt you could give me too much" I joked back. He responded with his eyebrows furrowed and lips curled into a devilish grin. "We'll see about that, baby girl." My cheeks flushed red hot as he took my hand in his. "Now, some housekeeping rules. 1. While we're in this room, you're mine. If you so much as think another man's name, I'll know. 2. If you say my name, you'll be punished. Inside, I'm daddy. Do you understand?" I nodded, biting my lip in anticipation. "3, he continued, you will obey me. When I say cum, you cum. When I say hold it, you will hold it. If I want to punish you, you will lay across my lap and take it. Any questions?" I stood nearly open mouthed at the man before me. The man who I thought I knew the darkest secrets of. How long had he been hiding this desire? How deep had he buried these thoughts? He stared at me expectantly. I realized this was meant to be the part where I replied. I snapped out of my stance and nodded feverishly. "Yes baby. " immediately I knew my mistake. "Yes, daddy. Yes. I understand." "Good girl," he purred back. His hand twisted the knob of the bedroom door. "Welcome In, darling." As the opening between the door and the wall came into view, I couldn't believe what appeared before me.