Examined

He laid the briefcase down on the side table and snapped open the locks. At my lowered angle, I couldn't see what he was gathering inside the case, but I heard the familiar sound of rubbery latex gloves being adorned onto both hands. He flexed his large fingers a few times and smiled, sure of himself. His hands rested gently on my stomach and slowly wandered up to my sore breasts. His thumbs and forefingers took my pink nipples and rolled them gently, pulling at them and pinching as I moaned in delight. He rubbed around my boobs, squeezing and pushing as if checking a patient for abnormalities. He was thorough. The nerves in my lower half were on fire, begging to be stimulated. But I was his patient, and patient I was not. He felt my body squirming under his touch and pulled his hands back for a moment. "Tsk tsk tsk." His lips clicked as he shook his head. "You're not very good at being worked on, I see. Maybe some negative reinforcement?" My eyes grew wide as his hands dug through the apparently crowded briefcase. They returned with two small clear cylinders with twist knobs on the end. They looked almost like open syringes. "Do you know what these are, miss Dean?" He asked sadistically. "No, doctor, I don't. " I replied. "These are nipple suckers. I twist the knob all the way down, place the opening over your little nipples and then twist. As the device gets tighter, the air is removed, and your little nipples will swell for me. They'll get red and puffy and be so sensitive to the touch. This may hurt a bit. Just breathe." The horror of having my nipples sucked by these little devices and swelling far larger than intended filled my brain. My wrists tugged at the locks, trying to block him from applying the toys, but to no avail. His fingers spread the delicate skin around my nipples taut and pushed the base of the sucker directly over my rosebud. It felt good at first as he twisted the knob a few times. Then came the pain. "Two more turns baby girl.  You can take it" my skin rose up into the shaft of the sucker, putting intense pressure on my nipple, sucking and causing it to swell. I cried out slightly. Wincing as the second sucker was pressed against my other nipple. He repeated the torturous process as my nipple engorged under the pressure of the sucker. "Now I'll continue my exam." He said confidently. "You're just going to leave them there?" I shouted out, in an intense mixture of pleasure and pain.
"Yes darling, it's a punishment." He said back gently. His hands returned again to exploring my naked body. Pinching my creamy white skin, leaving tiny red marks in his wake. My nipples were screaming in an intense swirl of pleasure and pain. His fingers trailed lower and the anticipation of him touching me and giving me release was driving me crazy. "Please daddy," his eyes looked up and me with an authoritative raise of the eyebrow, "um, doctor," he smirked at my mistake, knowing he could let it slide, or, he could punish me some more. I saw him ponder this for a moment and then, "you know, Ms. Dean, I have a third sucker. If you forget my name again, maybe you'll meet it." For a moment I was dumbstruck, thinking he just be confused. I only had two nipples after all. But as I watched his gaze shift downward it hit me. "No, doctor, please. Not my clit, it's too sensitive, please." I begged quickly. "You'd better be a good girl for me then. If not, then consider yourself warned. I'll make that pink little clit so puffy and swollen you'll cum from my breath." My arousal was pooling on the chair below me. His words alone pushing me towards the edge. He turned once again over to the briefcase, this time pulling out something pink, slender, and by the looks of it made of glass. The phallic shape came into view and I realized, a dildo. "What is that for, doctor?" I peeped out. "Well, Ms. Dean. Part of my practice is the study of the female orgasm. I'm going to use you for my experiment." My heart raced inside my chest. "Ex-experiment for what, doctor?" "How many times a woman can orgasm in 60 minutes." The devilish grin spread upon his face as he watched my realization that I was in for much more than I had bargained for. I squirmed around in my chair as I watched him pull the stopwatch from the briefcase. "Welcome to my hour of pleasure, Ms. Dean."

*** You guys feel free to comment or vote!! This was just for fun but I'm so glad everyone is enjoying themselves 😅