Authors note! pls read!

Hello! So you just happened to click on this book, I'll skip to the point- I have never actually finished a book, with that being said- add this to your library that way you don't need to keep checked to see if I wrote anymore. With school and everything, I will most definitely not post everyday... especially with the fact that every episode is like half an hour long- and I'm adding to the actual episodes. Sooooooo! On that note as well, the chapters will have the names of the actual episode that it is (FYI). 

Obvi im a huge fan of miraculous, this may or may not be your usual miraculous fanfic, it depends though. EVERYTHING EXEPT FOR VIOLET, HER HERO, KWAMI, AND MIRACULOUS BELONG TO THOMAS ASTRUC!!

Another thing is I LOVE reading comments on everything! So please dont be afraid to comment on anything, I find them hilarious. Of course with that being said, dont be rude to other fellow readers. 

I might add in music to listen to during some chapters fyi, like recommended songs.

Some swearing, all characters are aged up to 16 and are sophomores in high school.

One last thing, when I post the next chapter and chapters, feel free to create your own images or drawings of the miraculous/kwami/superhero form, because I have only currently drawn Nova (the kwami). If you want to share them, you can send them right to my inbox!

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Enjoy!