Intro to the miraculous and Violet!

(1st person)

My miraculous is the very first, before Tikki and Plagg. My kwami was there to watch all of it. So naturally right after it was created, I think the universe realized they may have messed up. Instead of needing the miraculous of creation AND destruction to create a wish, I could achieve the wish with just my miraculous. The guardians at the temple realized how powerful it was when it was found, and decided to lock it away for eternity, no one would be trusted to use such a miraculous. Centuries later, the ladybug miraculous was created. Instead of having one to rule over all (LOTR moment), it was split into the kwamis of creation and destruction- yin and yang, peanut butter and jelly, yada yada yada (You get the point).

When the temple was destroyed Master Fu had grabbed the miraculous and the Chinese Miracle Box (Containing the ladybug and cat miraculous). He had decided to because it was still very important, he just could never let it fall into the wrong hands. Yet he also decided it was too dangerous to keep the miraculous under the same roof as the ones of creation and destruction. So he did the dumbest thing he could at the time- he entrusted it to me, his granddaughter.

Little seven year old me. Getting a kwami and a very powerful miraculous. Delightful.

The miraculous is a ring that looks a little bit like the one of destruction but its less 'chunky' and more elegant. Instead of a paw, it has a star with four points. The ring itself is gold and the star is made of a sapphire-ish color.

Because the miraculous was the very first, it still had some flaws. Such as a very important flaw- it was practically part of me now. Because it was entrusted to me, there can be no other holder. Which means I'm literally stuck with it.

My grandfather has told me to never use it. Of course I have met my kwami though, she's helped me through some of the other flaws...

Migraines

Dizziness

Fainting

And more

Nova, my kwami has helped me through all of it, the rough and the worse. Thankfully being the holder to my miraculous, I heal much faster than the average human.

I have never actually 'transformed' or used my miraculous, as my grandfather has told and taught me not to - so I have never seen my suit, or costume. I have been hiding it in New York since I became the holder.

My kwami doesn't have double letters like the other, because 'Nova' means 'newly visible star'. That's what Nova was, which is why she's named that. If I had to describe her, she has bright gold colored eyes. On her belly is a moon and she has stars that trail down her back, representing multiple things, such as protection, healing, energy and power. She also has a necklace that goes around the crown of her head, hanging down above in-between her eyes, and one around her neck. The one hanging from her head is white and pearly, the one on her neck is bright blue and glows.

(I have a drawing of mine that I'll soon put in)

I mentioned the fact my body heals quicker than the average human because of my miraculous, but my senses are also improved. My smell, sight, hearing, and somehow taste- are all improved, including night vision in my civilian form. Although, another flaw is that after using my power, I have less time than the other miraculous before turning back. How much? I'm not sure, like I said, I have never actually transformed. My grandfather doesn't even know what I say to transform. Only Nova does, and she wont tell me unless absolutely necessary.

My actual powers when transformed are interesting, to say the least. I know I can mimic the other miraculous powers, along with my own. Of my own powers that I know, I can create energy and mimic it, along with the four elements. Nova says there's much more but she won't tell me.

***********************************************************************

Headcanons!

Because Nova was the first kwami and has not had another holder, she still has a lot to learn about the world. So when Violet's tutor is teaching her, she always leaves her pocket open so Nova can hear.

When Violet first got her miraculous, she thought Nova was a toy and placed her in the bin she had that was filled with stuffed animals.

***********************************************************************

That's it for this chapter! If you have any questions lemme know!