Origins Part 2

(3rd person)

"The stone beings are scattered all over Paris. For now, they're showing no signs of movement, police have cordoned off the areas. Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug and Chat Noir to save us all, our lives depend on them." The news reporter looks weary through the screen.

Tom notices Marinette staring wide eyed at the screen and tries to comfort her. "I know how upsetting and scary this is, but don't worry sweetie, we've got two superheroes looking out for Paris and the best way of helping them is showing them we're not scared! Because we trust them!"

"But what if Ladybug fails?" She looks down at her cereal disappointed.

"Then, I'd come and save you! Super Baker to the rescue!" He hold out a baguette like a sword and starts swinging it in the air.

"Thanks Superdad!" She hugs him and runs up to her room before grabbing her purse off her vanity. She thinks for a moment before opening up the drawer and putting the small box in her purse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clock chimes and Nathalie looks around quizzically. "What're they doing?" She opens the door to Adrian's room and looks around, realizing the two teens aren't there.

...

"You didn't see them leave? If anything happens to my son or Miss. Violet, you will be held responsible." Gabriel scolds his assistant and son's bodyguard before making his way back to his room, leaving the two adults to sigh before walking out to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1st person)

"Wait so where are we going?" I call to Adrian, whose multiple feet in front of me. We run past a wall and into what looks like a park.

"School!" He yells back, but before I can question why he continues. "We're going to a real school! Where we can meet people and make friends!"

"Soo, I'm not your friend?" I laugh and he stops to turn around but being the unfocused dumbass I am, I run into him and we both collapse on the grass "Ughh! Sorry, sorry!" He helps me up and chuckles.

"Y'know what I meant, other people, other friends. You'll always be my best friend though, don't worry" He turns back and winks. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" He yells before speeding up.

"Hey but your leading the way!"

"That's the point!" I notice a large building come into view and smirk to myself.

Or not. Nova grabs the inside of my pocket for support as I too speed up and pass him with a significant space between us. "Did you forget I play football?"

"Hey not fair!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd person)

"Ladyblog- bringing you all the latest news about the coolest superhero, Ladybug!" Alya holds her phone up to Marinette as they walk into school. "How awesome is that? Check out the number of views since I posted that video!"

"But, why do you trust Ladybug so much? All these stone beings-"

"She's gonna handle them-" 

"But what if she's not cut out to be a superhero, like people think?" The bluenette looks down sadly.

"What're you talking about girl? Oh wait, I know what this is about... You're scared, but dont be. I've seen her with my own two eyes girl! Ladybug is a true superheroine! She'll protect us all! I believe in her." Alya holds up her fist proudly before walking away as Marinette checks her purse.