Origins Part 1

(3rd person)

Nooroo: "Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary power were created. These were, the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others. The earrings of the ladybug which provide the power of creation, and the ring of the black cat, which grants the power of destruction. But there is one Miraculous, the first ever. It holds power over all other Miraculouses. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time or only the very first, will achieve absolute power. "

???: "I want that absolute power Nooroo, I must have those Miraculous!"

Nooroo: "But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!"

???: "I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous, tell me about its power again."

Nooroo: "The moth broch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!"

???: "And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?"

Nooroo: "But Master! The Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!"

???: "I must have this absolute power! Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now! And you must obey me."

Nooroo: "Yes Master"

???: "Nooroo, dark wings rise! From this day on, I shall be known as Hawk Moth!"  *Cue evil laugh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Master! Master!" Wayzz flies out from atop the Miracle Box and hurriedly tries to get Master Fu's attention. The man Master Fu was healing lifts his head curiously to see who or what was talking.

"Master, master." He copies Wayzz and plays it off. "Chanting, its all part of the treatment. Master, master. Thank you for coming! See you again next week!"  He hurriedly pushes the man out and closes the door before turning to his kwami.

"Master! The Moth Miraculous! I felt its aura!" The little turtle flies in front of his holders face.

"I thought it had been lost forever." He looks down and rests his hand on his chin.

"But Master, its a negative aura! I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!"

"We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands, there's no telling what evil will come to the world! Time to transform! Wayzz-" He attempts to transform but he hears something crack and he groans in pain.

The kwami flies in front of his holders face. "Please Master be reasonable! You are-"

"Still young" Master Fu cuts him off. "I'm only one hundred eighty six!" He gets up before continuing. "Your right Wayzz I can no longer do it alone," He pushes a pin into his music box and it opens, leaving the Miracle box exposed.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1st person)

I turn my phone off and set it down, slowly getting up and walking down the isle. The bathroom is on my right and I walk in, closing the door behind me. It consists of a small vanity, sink, and toilet. 

"We still have four hours left!" Nova flies out of my pocket holding a timer.

"Did you seriously set a timer before getting here?" I let out a chuckle before groaning and stepping unsteadily towards the toilet. Nova grabs a paper bag from a drawer in the vanity and rushes to put it over my mouth.