Prologue: Mako Reactor 1

Evening:

Seveth Heaven:

Y/N's POV:

My name is Y/N L/N. I'm a man from Wutai who moved to Midgar after... things happened. But let's not get into that now. As an Avalanche member, I got assigned to Barret's crew, the "Splinter Cell". And we went on multiple missions with the other Avalanche cells. But... due to my group's very violent nature (not to mention history), we had to split from HQ. Although, I have heard that a few HQ members have been monitoring my group, just to make sure we don't go too overboard. Nayo, my ex-girlfriend, seems very insistent to be part of the monitoring group. Right now, I'm in Seventh Heaven, a bar that happens to be my group's main base of operations. My group and I are getting things ready for an upcoming mission.

Barret: Y/N. Jessie. Is the bomb ready?

 Is the bomb ready?

This is Barret. He's our leader. He lost his arm a few years ago, though he is very reluctant to tell us why. He replaced his lost arm with a gun... an actual gun. He tends to be hot-headed. But that's only because he cares about our planet a lot. 

Jessie: It 'could' be ready. If Y/N wasn't such a perfectionist!

 If Y/N wasn't such a perfectionist!

This is Jessie. A fellow member of the Splinter Cell. She's one of the mechanics in the group. I say 'one' of them, because our group has two mechanics. Before making her way to Avalanche, she was an actress for the Gold Saucer. But... due to unfortunate circumstances which may or may not involve her father getting sick from Mako Poisoning, she had to flee from the Gold Saucer and make her way here to Midgar. Right now, the two of us are building a bomb we can use to blow up one of the Mako Reactors.

Y/N: Jessie. You know why this has to be perfect. Even the slightest misstep can spell disaster. Especially if innocent people get involved.