Chapter 1 - New Job

Ein's POV

I still can't believe I'm joining some spy club job. Like who would see me do this?! But anyway- I see the building to pull into.

(Guys he's driving. Sorry, forgot to tell y'all 😅)

10 minutes later

After I get out of my car and get everything ready, I look to see a man inside the building look at me through the window. He had mid long brunette hair that was tied into a small ponytail, and had beautiful ocean blue eyes. WAIT, WHAT AM I SAYING?! At least no one heard that. But, I go inside and wait.

15 minutes later

(Sorry if I have too many time skips now or later in the story 😭)

Finally, someone comes out and takes me to see the boss.

Mr Charles: "You must be Ein Escalante, right?"

Ein: "Yes sir, yeah that's me."

Mr.Charles: "Well after looking at your report, we are happy to say that, your PART OF THE TEAM!"

Ein: "FUCK YA! Oh,... Mind my language."

Mr.Charels: "Your fine. We here that a lot around here."

Ein: "Oh, wel if that's the case thank okay."

Mr.Charels: "Good to hear, now go head to lunch it's everyone's lunch break."

Ein: "Okay... Well bye."

Mr.Charles: "See you around, Ein."

(IDK what or how to write and interview okay, you can't blame me 😭 Also Mr.Charels was the boss, so yeah.)

As I head out, like everyone else, I see that same man from before looking at me. I ignore it and head to the lunch room. After I get my food and go sit down, by myself, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly react and smack the person. I look over to see a girl with black hair and amber eyes laying in the floor, rubbing her cheek.

Ein: "Oh fuck! Sorry!"

Aphmau: "No, it's fine. I shouldn't have snuck up on you... Oh! By the way, I'm Aphmau."

Ein: "Nice, I'm Ein... This is also my day here too... So I don't really know anyone here..."

Aphmau: "Well, let me show you around!"

Ein: "Well, um... Sure! Why not?!"

Aphmau: "Then let's go!"

Ein: "Okay, w-wait! Let me eat my food, bitch!"

Aphmau: "NO! I'm gonna show you around! Now let's go!"

She then stared to drag me out of the lunch room.

45 minutes later

After, since forever, we were allowed to go home. I spotted that same guy from before looking at me, once again. I could feel my face heat up and I start to blush a little before I ran out. What is this feeling? It's probably just from embarrassment... Right? Maybe I should talk to Aphmau about it tomorrow.

Pierce's POV

I could see that same gorgeous boy blushing, once he saw me, run out the front main doors. I have never seen him around though. I then see Aphmau run up too me, and she seemed excited as well.

Aphmau: "Hey Pierce! Whatcha lookin' at? You blushing a bit." -LA GASP- "Do YOU LIKE SOMEONE?!?!"

Pierce: "W-what?! N-no! I don't know w-what your t-talking about!"

Aphmau: "Uh-huh... I saw you looking at someone. Plus you stuttering. Don't lie to me! I can tell you are starting to have feelings for someone! I can also help you! Come on! PLEASEEEEE!"

She kept begging and begging on and on. So I thought about it for a little and finally decided to argee with her.

Pierce: "... Fine.... It's a guy. And he has black hair with a blue strand in the front of his hair. And if I'm correct, I think he has... Silver eyes." Said the brown haired boy while blushing a bit talking to his best friend.

Aphmau: "Oh~. Wait! Is he new here by any chance?"

Pierce: "I don't know. I haven't seen him around here before though."

A smirk then appeared on Aphmau's face as she look at me with a smile.

Aphmau: "Hehe..."

Pierce: What? What's so funny? I swear if it's something stupid I'm gonna-" I was then interrupted by the Amber eyed girl.

Aphmau: "Relax... Well, lucky for you bitch, I know him~. Let's say we're friends. Oh. And that's Ein by the way."

Pierce: "WAIT! YOU KNOW HIM?! APH! Well... Umm... Can you tell me more about about him... When you can? Please..."

Aphmau: "Sure~" she said in a teasing manner, "If you want~, I can even let y'all meet each other."

Pierce: "Well... Heh... Thanks Aph."

Aphmau: "No problem... Ein obsessor."

Pierce: "Shut the FUCK UP APH!"

Aphmau: "okay, okay, whatever. Oh, just saying your blushing... Like hard core right now bitch."

Pierce: "I am?!? Ughhhhhhh! Why do you do this to meeee! I swear your the FUCKING WORST YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Aphmau: To be correct, I don't do this too you, you do this to yourself. Ein probably also does this to you too. You Bastard."

She then skipped away grinning at me. I was so annoyed. But you know what will probably calm me down, going home and going into bed. I walk to my car, still blushing, and drove myself back home.

(861 words)