The dream is what started it - Chapter 2

Later That Night

Pierce's POV

9:45 PM

After I brush my teeth, change into my Pj's, and get ready for bed I walk over to my bed and lay down and stare at the wall for a while. I start to fall asleep slowly, and eventually do fall asleep. I then start to dream about me and Ein celebrating together alone after we completed a mission together.

DREAM:

Ein: "Wooo, that was fuckin' awesome, Pierce!" Ein said becoming a bit drunk but slowly coming fully drunk

Pierce: "Hell yeah! That was fucking cool!"

I then see Ein stare into my eyes then at my lips. I couldn't help by stare back at his beautiful silver eyes. I soon see him look back at me, once again. He then leaned closer to me and we kissed. Ein the broke the kiss, almost immediately, and looked up at me in shock.

Ein: "I'm so sorry Pierce! I-i couldn't help myself! I'm rea-"

I then cut him off with what he was gonna say with anouth kiss. Once I pulled away we kissed again. We kept on going for a while.

Ein: "P-Pierce I- ahhh~"

I then cut him off with another kiss but this time on his neck. I then kiss him in his neck and bit him softly, causing him to moan. He then slips off mine and his jacket. A few moments after I take off his shirt.

Ein: "*Moans* P-P-Pierce... I-i- ahhhh~" The flustered silver eyed boy said.

Pierce: "Shhhh~, be a good boy and be quiet while I fuck you~." I said in a sexy tone.

He then shut up.

30 minutes later

I look around the room for a brief moment and see clothes all over the room. I'm holding Ein against the wall and he has his eyes closed while us head is facing up and breathing a little heavy. I start to kiss, lick, suck a bit, and bite him all over his body. The next thing I knew we were FUCKING EACH OTHER!

39 minutes later

It has been about 35 minutes since I have pined Ein to the wall and I can hear him moaning as loud as I have ever heard him.

(See what I did there 😉... No?... Okay nevermind)

I then look up at him and a smirk start to appear on my face. I then go down and kiss and lick his cock. I stop and look up at Ein. He's panting, sweating, and blushing like crazy. He also started to moan a lot.

Ein: "*moans* P-please m-more P-P-Pierce. Keep *moans* g-going, f-faster and h-harder~. Please P-Pierce. *Moans*"

Pierce: "If you want me to than I will~"

He looks up at me and awkwardly smiles. I then go back down to his hips and go lower and start to lick and kiss his dick again. I her him moaning louder and louder as I kept going.

Ein: "F-faster Pierce. Please F-FASTER! *Moans*"

I then go faster. As I keep going I start to moan a little.

Pierce: "*Moans* Do you like getting fucked~?"

Ein: "*Moans* Mhm..." (Yes)

DREAM OVER

(Sorry if it was short... Or bad.. hehe 😅)

I then wake up panting and sweating like crazy. I look over at the clock- it was 3:45 AM. I then hear my phone go off. It was Aphmau texting me.

(I choose the most random times don't I 😁 😂 and don't ask why he woke up like that... Heh.. 😅)

TEXT THING:

Crazy Purple Lady: I just figured out that Ein has a mission. And he's paired up with someone in the teak- class jinginabob thing.

Sheep Boi: Really? Are you being serious?

Crazy Purple Lady: Duh... What else do you think dumbass.

Sheep Boi: well... Thanks for letting me know Aphmau

Crazy Purple Lady: yeah, no problem. Good night! Or... Should I say good morning? 🙃

Sheep Boi: either one, don't matter. Night

TEXT THING OVER

In the morning

6:30 AM

Ein's POV

After I park my car and get out, I walk inside and headnto my class-team thing when I then see... Aphmau! I sit next to her as I look over to her and she looks back at me. She starts to explain what this is until she asked what my type and sexual was. I then look at her confused and asked her why it was important, by she said she just was curious and wanted to know.

Aphpmau: "Hwy Ein..., just a quick question,... What's your type in a person?" She said as she looked over at me

Ein: "Well, um... I guess someone who is caring and loving... Oh. And if they looked good or hit than that would be better! That... That kinda sounded rude or picky... Heh..."

Aphmau's POV

Pierce is caring. And I'm pretty sure Ein would find him attractive. I was then lost in my thoughts until I was interrupted by the Blakc-Blue haired boy

(846 words... Sorry for this story being bad... This is my first story so yeah. Thank you for still reading this shitty story. Also I want to apologize for updating so late 😭. Bye!)