Chapter 5... the rest of the story that I have...

30 minutes later

I felt a small sensation on my cheek. I open my eyes a little to see Ein's hand on my cheek and smiling. Once he saw me open my eyes a little he quickly but softly pulled his hand out of my face and sat next me. I was to tired to ask and fell back asleep.

1 hour later

I woke up and it was almost dark out. I see Ein on his phone and is laying his head on my shoulder. I started to blush that he was leaning on me. He then turned his head to me and smiled at me warmly.

Ein: "How was your sleep?"

Pierce: "Good... why did you wait for me to wake up instead of waking me up?"

(If that make sense...🙃)

Ein: "Oh... um because you waited for me to get out so I though I'll wait for you to wake up." He said with a small awkward but warm smile.

Pierce: "Well... thanks my blueberry." I said half asleep

Ein: "Blu-Blueberry?! Y-your blueberry!?"

Pierce: "Sorry Ein I'm still half asleep. Come on let's go home."

Ein: "ok..."

I get up and start the car. I see Ein staring at me, blushing and smiling. I then have a great idea...

Pierce: "So you like staring at me, huh?"

Ein: "hm?" He said after zoning out

Pierce: "you like staring at me?"

Ein: "W-What?! I d-don't know what your t-talking about!" Said the embarrasses dark blue boy

Pierce: "Then why were you staring at me? Ein~" I said his name in my deep and flirty tone

(Technically in his MID voice while flirting)

He then blushed really hard.

Ein: "U-um... I don't know...."

I then walked up to him. As I was approaching him he started walking backwards. I kept walking forward and kept asking why he was staring at me. We kept walking until Ein's back was on the wall. I then had the best idea. I put my arms on the each side of him against the wall. (In other words I pined him against the wall.) He started to blush so hard he looked like a bright strawberry.

Ein: "P-Pierce... what a-are you doing?"

Pierce: "hm? Oh waiting for your answer."

Ein: "F-for what?"

Pierce: "Your answer."

Ein: "I-I... U-ummm..."

I then move my face close to his.

Pierce: "Hm? I can't hear you?" I said in a teasing way

Ein: "U-I-Um... Pi-Pierce y-your to c-close." He said becoming more flustered

I move closer to his ear and whisper something.

Pierce: "I. Don't. Care. I will come as close as I want."

Ein: "😳🥴"

( ☝️His reaction)

I then go back up to his face and move my face closer to his where our noses are touching. I could feel his breathing on my face and back as I could feel him breathing faster.

Ein: "Pierce... w-what are you d-doing?Don't we h-have to g-go?"

Pierce: "Yeah... but I'd rather stay here with you."

Ein's POV

Ein: "Huh?!"

I then push Pierce away from me. What is he doing?! He's probably just teasing me... right? I mean I wish our faces could have been closer but he probably doesn't like me like that.