[Arc 1] Chapter : 1 A Royal Adoption?!

In a village called Daybreak there was an orphanage full of loving kids.They helped the villagers and the kids were loved.The orphanage was their home for the kids.And there lies 4 girls who had a secret.They were reborn into this world when 4 of them died in their world.They were born into this world full of magic ,sorcerors and elves ,fairies.Evil lurks among the shadows.

What would the girls do in a world where there are witches?

Now let the story of these 4 girls Begin.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A little child was running in the market place.The Child wore a white robe with a pink stripe at the end.It had little cat ears shaped on top of the hood.Another child who was running after the white robed child ,had the same robe but theirs was black and blue and had bunny ears.The child with the white robe was running fast across the market.The child with the black robe was following behind breathing heavily.Some people in the town giggled as they saw the two and some were surprised.

"Wait !_heavy breathing_."The child with the black robe said.

The child with the white robe then grabbed the other child's hand and ran together.

They then stopped running when they saw a sign.They walked to the front of the bakery to look at the full view.

"Here we are!The Bakery!!"The Cat hooded child yelled happily.

"Hah hah,Run slowly next time.It's not like the store is going to move or anything."The Bunny hooded child said.

They then proceeded to open the bakery door and saw a couple that was around their 50s working in the bakery.

"Oh welcome back the twin trio!"A man with a beard said.

The couple both had brown hair and brown eyes.The lady was a bit plump and had fair skin.She was displaying the pastries.

"Hiiiiiiii Mr.Satsha!Hiii Mrs.Satsha!"The white hooded girl said.

"Hello ya little munchkin.What would you like for today?"Mrs.Satsha happily asked to the two child.

"The regular please."The black hooded child said.

He then smiled and took out a bag then filled it with bread and pie.

"You don't need to put extra Mr and Mrs.Satsha."The White robe child said with a guilty tone.

"It's alright.After all what the orphanage did for us we villagers are thankful.Please take it as a token of our gratitude."Mrs.Satsha said with a warm smile.

"Come on we need to go or we'll be late for our classes."The black hooded child said.

"Alright.Thanks for everything , bye!"The white hooded child said.

The two children then waved off to the couple and went running out the door.

"Let's use some mana to go faster!"The white hooded child said while running with the other child.

"You know the drill,no using magic outside or we'll be in danger."The black hooded girl said.

"Well it's only once, Seraphina.It's not like an Aristocrat from the royal city of Elendor is going to come here anyways."The White hooded child said jokingly.

"Don't jinx it Emilia but I trust you."The black hooded child said.

Her's hand then glowed light blue and they vanished.
They arrived in front of an big wooden house with a garden.They both opened the door of the house.They went in and then closed the door.They went into the kitchen where they saw a lady with light brown hair and ruby red eyes.She had her hair tied up in low bun.She had her bangs n front of her face.She had a mole one the left near her eyes.She was wearing a black dress with a white apron on front that was stiched with colourful fabric.