[Arc 1] Chapter 2 : The Small Wig Incident

Emilia's Pov:

In a void of darkness,I was wandering around.I then saw a lady with light blonde hair coming near me.I was terrified of her.Who was she?

Emilia:H-Hello?Who are you?

The lady: . . . You need to . . .

Emilia:What are you trying to say?

"Wake up"A voice called out.

Emilia then woke up suddenlly.She was in a carriage with her friends.They looked worried for Emilia esspecially Seraphina.

"Hey you okay?We're almost there so I woke you up to see the scenery."Seraphina said with a worried face.

Emilia then got up.She was sleeping on Seraphina's lap.Her hair was messy and she was a still sleepy.

"Sorry to worry you guys.I just had a dream of a lady.It looks like I'm familier with her."Emilia said waving her hands to assure to them she is fine.

"Well in any case tell us if you wanna talk about something.Now we are going to go out of the forest and go on the Grand Gale bridge!"Rose said happily.

The two girls were now squeezing in on Emilia and Seraphina's seats to see the city from the window.Rose and Seraphina chose to look from the left side of the carriage while Iris and Emilia chose right.

As the carriage kept going they were now out of the forest and now was going on a bridge that was fancy and sturdy.People were walking near the railing while carriages go back and forth from the middle path.They saw the scenery of the city of Elendor.

Rose: "So this is Elendor!"

Emilia: " It's SOOOOOOOO Pretty!!!I wonder how the food would taste!"

Seraphina : " I didn't think it would be this big!"

Iris : "I can't wait to go shopping here to read novels with Em!"

The four said excitingly brimming with joy.

"But you know what we came for and high society is like right?They are the fight we have to go through each passing day.We need to figure out the main reason why that grumpy duke took the 4 of us instead anyways."Emilia said with an unhappy and tired tone.

"True.If we aren't careful we might be swallowed by the society." Seraphina said with a calm and cold tone.

"Right."Iris and Rose said.

They were at the gate for check up.The knights were talking to the coachman.

"Put on your hoods."Rose whispered as the four nodded.

They then put on their hoods fastly with haste.

The Knights then examined the inside of the carriage.

The Knight with all silver armor looked at the 4 with wary eyes but shrugged it off seeing they were just youngsters.

The four then heard the knight saying "All clear.You may go now".

The four were now comfortable again seeing it was clear.

"Phew.Do you think they saw our hair colours especially Em's?"Iris said with a funny face with cold sweat dropping by her cheek.

"I don't think so.Emilia's robe was specially designed by a famous blacksmith in our town.He gave it as a token of thanks for helping him and since she needed one.She was eagered to even ask one for us.Her robe is also protected with magic.So it's hard for normal people to see through it."Seraphina explains clearly in a calm tone.

"I see."Rose and Iris said in amazment.

"I wonder how that blacksmith is doing still?"Emilia said with a warm smile while looking out the window.