[Arc 1] Chapter 3 : The Grand Duke Family

"Who are you??!"A kid in the shadows of the tree came running in front of Emilia pointing his finger at her with a grumpy and pouting face.

The girls including Emilia looked at the tiny kid with surprise.He had the same hair and eyes as the grand duke but a mini version of him.

"Why do you look like the one in my picture book-"

The kid's words were cutt off when Emilia started patting his head softly.

Emilia starts to laugh showing her cute fangs.

"You're too identical to that grumpy duke!Never thought a mini version of him is more noiser then the Duke himself is the best thing I've ever seen!"Emilia kept on laughing as Seraphina walks over to Emilia to stop her from being unlady like.

"Oh right."Emilia whispers back to Seraphina.

She then stops patting the little kid crouches to his height and flicked his forehead with her fingers which made him step back a bit.As he putted both his hands to cover his forehead.She then walks near to George.

"My name is Emilia Aurora!The older sister of Seraphina and her legal gurdian.Nice to meet you all!"Emilia said said as her star eyes lit up with joy.

The Young master and Young lady were shocked and as the others looked at her with amusment.

"Now it's your turn to introdouce us.I already know that the little guy here is Theodore Venchester.He's a nuisance for sure! " Emilia said as she pointed out to Theodore who's ears were now slightly red.

"Come on along everybody.You will introdouce yourself once we are in the playroom where you all will be having a nice time together."George said in a sarcastic voice as everybody followed him going back into the castle including the boys who were standing under the tree.

The last two boys were following the group as they walked with them.The four girls were walking at the back together with the crowd of boys who were in the front.

Emilia was walking in front of the girls observing everything.

"Don't you think your enjoying this too much ,Emilia?"Rose said sarcasticly.

"At this point she's too happy thinking about exploring the whole place or scheming something."Seraphina said with a sweat as she walked a bit faster to stay near to Emilia.

"Hey Em.Why are you so energatic right now?"Seraphina asked.

"You know my reasons.I'm happy because looking at the family here somehow cheers me up."Emilia said with a smile.

"It reminds you of the orphanage doesn't it?"Seraphina asks.

"I guess so.Maybe I just lost some of myself." Emilia said while looking at the family members happily chatting in front of them.

"I'm sure we will be able to find the lost memories about our mother and our origin.I'm sure of it."Seraphina said while comforting Emilia.

Rose and Iris ran beside them to catch up on what their talking about.

They arrived at a giant room full of sweets toys , teddy bears and tons of stuff.

Everybody ran to the things they wanted to do.

Emilia's group finally made it and saw all the toys.They then took a seat on the couch.

Emilia and Seraphina sat together while Rose and Iris sat opposite them.At the back  of Emilia and Seraphina's chair was a toy box and wooden swords on the floor.

The Grand Duke's siblings and their relatives were talking to each other and playing.When they saw the four newcomers sat down on the couch they started whispering and slightly looking over to them.