Chapter 1: Just another day?

The sun was shining as Gianna woke up from her bed. She wanted to grab a cup of coffee on her way to school as everybody in the family had went to her grandmother's house.

She lazily got up from the bed folding the bed sheets into a neat pile then started heading to the bathroom to get ready. She wore her blue school uniform and took the bag from her chair. Her blue cycle was parked in the empty shed, she quickly locked the door and headed to the cafe with her phone in her pocket.

She parked her cycle under a tree and walked towards the cafe going through her bag checking for her phone when suddenly she had crashed with a boy exiting the cafe. She quickly grabbed her things for the bag and was heading inside when suddenly grabbed her hand.

Before she realised the boy she had collided with was looking right at her eyes, observing it . He was quite tall and had bend down to be face to face with her. "No sorry sweetheart?" He said in a soft voice with a smile on his face. She realised he was also wearing the same uniform.

"Whats ur name? Mines Leo" he said with a smirk."oh wow Leo! Nice to meet you im Annabelle" Gianna said in a sarcastic voice taking her bag to leave. Woah u gonna haunt me now? He said laughing at her behaviour. She ignored his comment and went back to her bicycle as she had no time left for coffee.

Leo

I was in a bad mood, Father's buisness was not going well and I will soon have to join him even though I have no interest in it. I was heading out after drinking my morning coffee to school when I bumped into a girl.

God she was feisty! She looked cute even tho I was almost twice her height. Her brown eyes was normal then why was it special to me? I started into it for a while when I realise she was leaving without even saying sorry I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

Something was different about her, she was attracting me like a magnet. I think I just found my newest OBSESSION.