Chapter 5 : A MESS

Leo -

She didnt say anything...
She just looked at my eyes, As if she was blinded by it. Before i realised tears were flowing down her eyes.

No! No! NOT AGAIN! I WONT LET IT HAPPEN she was throwing everything she could get her hands on. I tried to grab her but she kept backing out. She ran away in a hast before i could comprehend what just happened.

But i couldnt just wait and watch i ran after her, it was very easy to catch up to her. But before i could say something she had bumped onto someone.

She was going go fall down when the guy caught her. Before i could go to her the guy had kissed her. I got angry, veins started popping from my hand. I felt my blood boiling as i rushed up to him abd smashed my fist onto his jaw.

How *PUNCH* Dare *PUNCH* you *PUNCH* kiss *PUNCH* my *PUNCH* girl!?

I couldnt stop myself. How dare he fucking do that infront of me.

Before i could hit him again someone had held my hand.

Gianna : plea- please stop!

She was shaking most probably because she was scared. She couldnt make up words and was stuttering.

Her face was messed up from crying. Her mascara was running down her now red and swollen eyes. She felt weak as if even a touch would make her fall to the ground.

I held her hand and was about to leave when she went up to the boy.

She slapped him in the face.

NEVER FUCKING COME NEAR ME EVER AGAIN YOU FUCKING PATHETIC BASTARD.

She said with her tearson her face.But it was not sadness it was pure anger.

I smirked. I have never seen this face of her. Dominant, anger issues Gianna.

She grabbed my hand and left the school.

We had reached the exist when she left my hand and grabbed her bike.

Gia- before i could complete she had cut me off.

Shut up and don't say anything if you want your life - she said

"Damn you really are hot right now. But i would like to see you try and make me shu-

Before i could complete she grabbed my collor and pulled me towards her lips. She grabbed onto my hair pulling ne closer as she deepened the kiss.

Before i knew it, she pulled away, grabbed her bike and left as if nothing happened. I laughed at her cuteness, damn how could someone be this angry and cute at the same time.

Suddenly i got angry again thinking about the guy kissing her but i brushed it aside to talk about it to her tommorow

Gianna -

My face was red the entire ride back home. GOD WHY DID I THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO DO THAT!? I SWEAR TO GOD I NEED TO CONTROL MY ANGER ISSUES.

OH GOD! HOW WILL I FIX THIS

I got into my home and slammed the door shut behind me.

I quickly went into my closet to find some clothes but it was gone. All your clothes were gone. There was a small letter in the closet.

I took it and opened it

"Call your parents, See you soon love 😘"

I got disgusted at the words in the paper as anger again surged through my veins. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed the bastard of a man called my father.