Chapter 3 : My Angry Bird

Leo :

It was lunch and I was feeling really hungry, i went to take my canteen coupon from my desk while talking to Jake.

So you coming to my party tonight? He asked me while walking with his girlfriend Cameron. I never really liked her I felt like she was always hiding something from Jake and always found a way to get on my nerves.

Sure drinks on me tonight I replied distracted with my phone.The line was too damn long again for the canteen i was gonna say something to Jake when I realised Gianna was standing in front of the line. I slowly cutted the line without anyone noticing and went infront of her. She was texting on her phone when she saw me

Seriously dude? She said with a "I'm so done with you" voice
What ? I asked with a innocent face
Don't you have any other things to do other than stalk me? She said getting back to texting on her phone.
"Not until you say sorry" i replied with a grin on my face.
"Two can play that game" she said with a fake smile back to me .

We both took our lunch and I followed her to a seat.
Dude go get a life! Yeah I bumped into you once doesn't me you get to follow me 24/7 she said angrily.
I couldn't keep it in, I started laughing at her behaviour.
What! She said annoyed
You are cute when your angry I said not able to control my laughing.
She was taken aback from what i said, Her cheeks had started turning red without saying anything else she had ate her food.

She was about to go when a notification sound came from her phone. I could read it for only for a split second.

Lena 1:07pm (Restricted)
I'm so sorry I didn't
mean to hurt you.
I just lov-

That's all I could read before she took her phone and left. I couldn't help but think, why was she sorry for? Why did she say that Gianna was hurt by something she did?

The thought that someone had hurt her made my blood boil. If I found that someone had hurt her, I swear to god I won't know what I would do to them.

I was taking some more things from my desk when I saw Gianna leaving with her backpack. I wanted to talk to her before she left. I packed my things quickly, almost everyone had left school but I had to stay back for taking some classes I missed. I quickly followed her.

Where are you going angry bird? I said in a play full tone keeping little distance between us. Suddenly she stopped, I could her breathing get faster.
Gianna? Are you okay? I went over to her worried. As soon as I came near her she suddenly hugged me catching me off-guard. She was crying onto my chest as I slowly pat her hair.
I let her calm down for a moment and slowly looked at her.
You wanna talk about it? I said softly looking at her. It's nothing she said taking her head from my shoulders.
If it was nothing, you wouldn't have had a panick attack i replied trying to make her open up to me.

My sister used to call me and right now
We aren't exactly talking to each other.
There was total silence for a minute as we both sat their admiring the nature in our own thoughts.
You can't go all your life breaking down when you hear something that reminds you of someone , I said standing up.

Offering her my hand i said " so how about I changed the way you looked at things, instead of crying about it what if i made u so happy that u couldn't hide your smile, I wanna help you Gianna.I wanna make you happy." I stared into her beautiful eyes waiting for a response.
Shut up, you would probably just make me more annoyed she said with a smile taking my hand.

Now that's the Gianna I know i said as we both started laughing.

__________
Hehe will Gianna finally open up to someone and bring them both closer?
Is the soon to be mafia king playing with her feelings? 😏