Chapter 4 : Unknown Feelings

He held her hand and they both ran out of school. He looked at her with pure joy, Making her heart flutter.

Gianna's Mind

God the way he looks at me will be the end of me

He dragged her to a nearby Cafe and they both went inside.

I don't have any money on me she said to him.

He turned around to face her, Then it's my treat! He said

He ordered something as she took a seat in the corner. She was thinking about something, her mind had wondered off before she even realized.

GIANNA? GIANNNA? Someone was patting her as she came back to reality

GIANNA - Sorry I zoned out...
LEO - It's fine, here I didnt know what you like so I brought universally favorite strawberry milkshake!

He was so energetic like a golden retriever, Somehow everytime he talked it brought a smile to her face as she forgot everything which was happening in her world.

GIANNA - Thanks...What's your name, i forgot..

LEO - you ran out with a person whom u don't even know the name of? God you are so careless! What if it was someone else?
He asked as his eyes started to darken thinking how someone else would be in his position with her right now. He couldn't bare that thought.
GIANNA- Just say your name na! Please
He laughed at your cute behavior

LEO- It's LEO, Leo Petrez.

He noticed a bruise on her hand.

LEO - what happened to your hand, it was not their in the morning.
GIANNA - God did you scan me or something creepy guy
She said while laughing.

The day passed quickly as they both said their goodbyes and went home.

Gianna was packing her lunch while thinking about her talk with Leo. It brought a smile to her face as she closed her lunch box and kept it in her bag.

She quickly went on her bicycle to school as always. She parked her bicycle in the shed and walked towards school. Suddenly someone closed her eyes. She could feel the warmth on her face.

Leave me you creepy guy! She said knowing who it was.
Suddenly she jumped in shock as someone back hugged her making her fall to the ground.

She heard a laugh from behind, That sweet laugh. Even though its only been a day she could recognise it.

GET OFF ME LEO! She said in a annoyed voice.

She got up and fixed her clothes. She playfully punched his shoulders in anger.

Leo laughed at her cute behavior.

Your cute he said.

Wha? Shut up dont change the topic she said looking away as her face turned red.

She ran to class and went to her seat trying to avoid the conversation.

The rest of the day went with her ignoring Leo.
He was making her feel many things that she didnt wanna feel.

The day went quick as Leo waited for her at the exist. She was going into the washroom when some girls pushed her to the ground.

?? - HOW DARE U TALK TO PRINCE LEO?!

GIANNA - sorry bitch can you say it again? I didnt hear you

Before she could say something else a girl kicked her in the face making her lips bleed.

She quickly held her foot and dragged her to the floor. She was about to punch her when the other girl threw a bucket of water on her head.

Before Gianna could react she heard a shout from the door.

STOP THIS MADNESS RIGHT NOW

All the attention turned to the door. It was Miss Angeline, Gianna's maths teacher.

She dragged all the 3 girls outside the washroom as she followed them. Her ankle was bruised from the fall so she could only limp behind them.

As soon as you went outside, you saw him there. Looking like prince charming. He hurried to you worried.

The teacher looked at Leo before saying. Young man please take her to the nurse's room while i deal with these girls.

He nodded and waited for her to leave.
As soon as she left, he looked at Gianna with worried eyes. Are you okay? He said looking for all the bruises. Gianna limped to the exit but before she could exit someone picked her up. Leo picked her up and started walking towards the nurse's room.

Gianna - PUT ME DOWN!
Leo - YOUR GOING TO THE NURSE'S ROOM AND THAT IS FINAL

She didn't say anything else seeing him serious.

He put her down on the bed as he took the first aid kit.

She could smell his hot breath as he came close to her face. He slowly applied medicine on her lips trying to be gentle. Gianna stared into his eyes before finally breaking the silence.

Gianna - why do you talk to me?

Leo looked at her eyes, for the first time he couldn't read what she was thinking.

Leo - uhm i was bored...

Gianna - Liar, you have thousands of people dying to talk to you.who would die for you if you said a word.

He finished applying in the medicine. There was a awkward silence in the room. He looked into her eyes. It was mesmerising him like if the whole universe was in her eyes. He wanted it to be his and his only. He was hypnotized in her beauty.

Leo - I love you

How will Gianna react? Will she accept? Commet your theories down below i will try to reply 🥰
Sorry for the short chapter. If you want more please vote to support it takes a long time to write these as it is my first story. I hope you will wait for the next chapter.