Chapter 49

"I have nothing to wear!" You announced in front of Taehyung who was busy playing overwatch and didn't pay any attention to you.

"I have nothing to wear!" you yelled for the second time but still he didn't budge, his eyes were sticked on the screen in front of him.

You sighed and snatched the controller from his hands and turned the game off.

"The fuck! I was so close to my golden sheild!" he gave you a pissed off look.

"This is what you get when you don't give me attention" you snapped and Taehyung instantly pulled your hand and dragged you on the sofa and hovered over your small frame.

Your eyes grew wide, his face was only inches apart and he had that damn smirk on his face which made you gulp in some air.

He shifted his face towards your neck and with his lips he traced your earlobe sending a shivery sensation throughout your body which made you clutch on his shirt.

"You want attention right? I will give you" you could feel him smirking while he bit and licked your earlobe and you shut close your eyes. You felt your heart jumping out of the rib cage and your breathing became faster.

Taehyung placed a trail of kisses down the crook of your neck before he reached for your lips. He rubbed his lips on yours making sure to tease the hell out of you before he start.

You slightly parted your lips welcoming Taehyung to kiss you and he didn't hesitate to press his lips on yours. The slow soft kisses slowly turned into deep sensuous ones and Taehyung revealed his dominant rough side.

Taehyung moved his hand to the back of your neck and held it firmly to prevent any kind of movement. He tilted his head from side to side to deepen the kiss before he slipped his tongue on your mouth.

You gave up without any competition which made his job a lot easier. He invaded the inner portions of your mouth and sometimes sucked on it.

All this at once became too much for you to handle and you couldn't held back the sense of satisfaction growing within you and you moaned in his mouth.

You could feel him smirking while he kissed and it felt like the ultimate tease. He slid one of his hand through your tee and drew patterns on your bare skin with his fingers. The sensation gave you chills and your mind was going blank.

You grasped for breath when he parted his lips from yours and opened your eyes only to meet his. He gave you vicious lustful stares which made your heart jump out of the rib cage. He looked so hot at that moment that you felt your hormones rushing through your body.

"You want more attention?" Taehyung cocked his brows and a grin dwelled on his face as both of you were pounding for breath.

Taehyung made you feel nervous, his stares felt different and you couldn't help but blush. He was enjoying it but for you it was becoming difficult.

You gave a slight push on his chest and he got up while scoffing which made you blush even more and you quickly recollected yourself and sat upright on the sofa not looking at Taehyung who was gazing over you while rubbing his thumb on his lips.

"We need to go somewhere"

⬛⬛⬛

To somewhere Taehyung thought about a movie theater, game store or cafe but instead you brought him to the mall for your prom gown and his suit.

"Really?" Taehyung groaned at you already bored. The prom thing didn't excite him much and he was going just because of you.

"I won't mind going with Luca if you are uninterested" you mocked him and he gave you the look.

"I never said I was not going" he pursed lips and you scoffed.

"Then go there you need a suit, you can't go there wearing your white tee and and boxers" to this he gave out a confident boxy smirk.

"I can actually do that and still be the King of the campus" you cringed at the imagination of Taehyung going to the prom with boxer and gave him a weird look.

"Sure, then I won't go with you" you mumbled under your breath and Taehyung couldn't hear that.

"You need help Mam?" a store assistant came and asked to you and you threw a smile at her.

"Yes we are looking for prom outfits. A suit and a gown" you told her and she nodded, gesturing you two to follow her while she leads to the correct section.

"Thank you" you replied looking at their vast collection of dresses but Taehyung on the other hand was busy yawning like a pig.

"Taehyung stop it" you muttered in a low voice and nudged him but Taehyung didn't care.

"Choose something and let's go" he said casually while dipping his hands on his pocket and you felt that he was acting mean.

"Why are you being so rude Taehyung?" your voice was heavy and serious which snapped Taehyung out of his bratty mode.

"Uh, sorry. I didn't mean to" he said but you were upset for his attitude.

You crossed your arms and looked looked on the other way and Taehyung was blown off thinking that he hurt you.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and back hugged you while planting a kiss on your cheeks. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I won't do that again" 

"Stop it Taehyung, not in public!" you panicked when he started to place soft pecks on your neck.

"Do I care?" Taehyung scoffed placing a few more kisses and your cheeks turned bright red when you saw some women staring at the two of you.

"I am not mad at you, now let me go please" Taehyung laughed and untangled his hands from your body and you turned around to look at his bratty face. "No shit Taehyung" you said and he giggled showing of his cute smile.

"I will choose your prom dress" he holds your hand and lead you inside the section. "You will be wearing my favorite colour"

You arched your brows at him and waited for him to chose, you trusted his sense of fashion.

Taehyung surfed through the pile of dresses but nothing seemed catch his attention until he noticed a red mermaid gown which made him drool.

"This one" scooted towards it and picked it up to show you. Your jaw dropped, the dress was hands down gorgeous but too sexy.

"You sure I can pull that off?" you gulped and hesitated for a moment while Taehyung smirked.

"Of course you can. You will look like a full course snake babe"