New fic (HC & ESMP X PJO)

Hey everyone. This is a small bit of a fic I'm writing. I'll start releasing chapters soon. Let's get into it! (No TW's as far as I'm aware. If you do see any TW's in the excerpt, please tell me so I can make sure I have all TW's written before the story.)

Grian sighed as he started working on the back of his base (Shocking, I know). He really didn't want to do it, but somehow the others convinced him to do it. He sadly was a man of his word and didn't like breaking promises. So that's how, on a Saturday afternoon, he was building.

It was actually quite peaceful. Just him, the blocks, and the earth.

That peace was broken when a scream echoed from the sky, "Curse you Water Boy!!!!!!!!!!"

He looked up, and there was an elf and something resembling a vampire falling from great height, a portal shining in the sky.

"Sorry!"

"Just do your magic stuff and make sure we don't die!"

The elf tried to do something but failed, judging by his face at least. Grian didn't know what was happening, but he did know the elf and vampire guy would die if they kept getting closer to the ground.

"My powers don't work! Can't you make something with your toolbelt?!" The elf guy sounded calmer than before.

Grian didn't know how he could be so calm when they were falling to their deaths at a rapid pace. At that moment he decided that he would catch them midair and took off with his wings. He managed to catch the vampire looking guy, but he was too heavy and Grian couldn't also make sure the other one didn't die.

But he didn't have to.

The elf guy adopted a focused expression and put his hands to the side, then his eyes started glowing. By the time he had made it to the ground a 3 block high pillar of water had formed that catched is fall.

Grian didn't even know that it was possible.

"Hey, dude that caught my friend!" The elf guy screamed from below, "Could you please put him on the ground?"

Grian put him down. Dumbfounded how the 2 fell out of the portal and why. The 2 acted as if it was normal to fall through random portals and fall from great heights without wings!

"Perc. You look different." The vamp said, "You look more like an elf from Lord of the rings and I think the mist doesn't work here because all the Scars are visible."

The guy cursed in a language unknown to Grian. It sounded like greek but there was too big of a difference. ancient greek perhaps? "You also look different. You have a pale complexion and more muscle, your haircolor also changed. And of course the scars." The elf guy, perc? replied to the vampire person.

Grian was baffled.

"I guess we should figure out where we are now." Perc, or something said. They turned to Grian.

"Hello, I am Percy and this is Leo. Could you tell us where we are please?"

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope I have piqued the fandom's interest. (If you are in only one fandom of the 3, I would advise you go watch/read it but it will not be needed for the story. BUT There WILL be spoilers.) The TW's that are for the story because they'll come up a lot is:

Forgetting self-care

Blood

Injury

Nightmares

PTSD

I'll add to the list as I write the story. AnYwAY

Hope you all have a great rest of your day/night, and that the fate's and Listeners will be with you. They certainly aren't with Grian, Percy and Leo!

Bye snowflakes, see you beyond the pages!

~Aureus Snowfall