Ch. 1

~RIIIIIINGGGGG~

Third Person POV.

You slammed the alarm clock, nearly breaking it and lifted yourself off of the bed ever so slowly.

"Daaaammittttt." (Name) grumbled at the thought of going to school but then again what teenager or freakin' child for that matter wouldn't?

You slumped out of bed almost falling on your face out of sleep deprivation.

"Ughhhh I don't get why we have to go to school I mean if we wanna learn math give us some damn calculators we'll figure it out and for science I got animal planet for that." You went downstairs still in your pajamas well not really pajamas more like an oversized t-shirt and boxers that were your older brother's that no longer fit him and were rather comfortable.

You lived alone since your parents were CONSTANTLY traveling and didn't really give a damn about you or your brother. Though your brother was in the military and so he didn't live with you either.

As you slumped into your kitchen, you rubbed your face, trying to wake yourself up a bit, you grabbed out some bread and stuffed it into the toaster and then made some tea. While the tea boiled on the stove and the bread was.... well toasting, you went back upstairs to get dressed.

You not being the "girly" type weren't all about fashion and would rather have comfort over style, sure you liked to look good but only if it was comfortable, that's why the school uniform was not your favorite thing to wear, she didn't complain though since it had better comfort compared to most girl school uniforms.

You pulled on the uniform, since it was school rules, and put your hair in a pony tail. You went back downstairs to grab your toast and tea, you chugged the tea and put the toast in your mouth while grabbing your bag. Locking your door, you let the toast hang out of your mouth. You then looked at your phone and saw the time.

"Ah crap I'm gonna be late!!" You took off down the road and ran as fast as your slender legs could carry you. Running wasn't really your thing so it worn you out pretty easily but you were not gonna pay the consequences for being late just cause you didn't want to get your lazy ass out of bed earlier.

~AT IWATOBI HIGHSCHOOL~

(Name) busted through the door panting steadily.

"Whew, right on time! Yeeeeaaa!" You looked up seeing the students having all eyes on you.

"Wait. I did make it on time right?" The teacher and all the students shook there had at you.

"I'll let it slide this time Miss (Last Name) ok?" The teacher gave you a friendly merciful smile which made you sigh in satisfaction. You nodded in gratitude and made your way over to your seat next your pals Makoto Tachibana and Haruka Nanase.

(Name) slumped down into her chair dropping her bag right beside it. She held her head up with her hand and stared in front of her.

"Good job (Name)." Haru said blankly from behind her.

"Tch, yea shutup Haru." You replied grumpily, crossing your arms over your chest, sinking down into the seat more. Makoto just chuckled at them and shook his head.

After school it was time for the club activities, in your case it was the swim club. You were the only girl that was an actual swimming member of the club, you weren't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing but you honestly didn't care. You went to the lockers and changed into your black and white one piece and returned to the pool with everyone there.

"(Name!)" Gou came jogging over with a swimming schedule. "I just wanted to let you know that we are ready to head to Samezuka for our joint practice." She smiled sweetly and you nodded and returned the smile.

"Mk well I'm ready whenever ya'll are." You said walking over to the team. Of course Nagisa being the first  the greet you. 

"(NAAAAAME)!" Nagisa came bouncing up to you and jumped on your back. You chuckled at his action and pushed him off of you.

"Nagisaaaaaa whats uuuuup!" You both did ya'lls "secret" handshake and laughed at each others randomness. Makoto smiled and announced that it was time to head over to Samezuka.

~AT SAMEZUKA~

As the whole team arrived Gou as always gazed in awe at all the muscles and named every single type of muscle.

You shook your head and laughed under your breath. "How the heck does she know all these names for these muscles?" You then thought again. "Rin." You laughed in your head as you thought about this.

The team laid their stuff down on the nearest bench and began stretching (well except for Haru... he was already doing some laps in the pool...) you on the other hand sat on the bench and pulled out your ear buds and phone. You plugged the ear buds in your phone and blasted you music into your ears. You liked your music extremely loud, because it made you feel like you were in a different place.

You then hear a muffled sound of your name.

"(Name)."

You looked up seeing Jaws I mean Rin. You took an ear bud out.

"Hm?" You replied still jamming to the music.

Rin chuckled. "And again your listening to music instead of stretching. How are you not deaf yet?"

You punched his arm playfully and laughed a little.

"I'm used to it I guess." You said, a smile making it's way to your lips.

"Well... so I'm guessing you're not gonna stretch at all then?" Rin asked sitting by you on the bench.

"Hmmmmmm naaaaah, If I cramp or pull a muscle I got a heard of boys to come rescue me before I drown." You teased while changing the song on your phone.

Rin shook his head and plopped his hand on top of your head. "Dummy, you should stretch so that DOESN'T happen." He sighed and looked over your shoulder seeing what song you were listening to.

The song said 'By (Name) (Last Name)'.

"Hm? (Name) do you make your own music?" Rin asked.

You widen your eyes and lock your phone quickly.

"W-whaaaaa?! Pffffttt- Nooooo!" You said quickly taking out your ear buds and putting them and your phone back into your bag.

"Um. Ok then?"

You rose from the bench, as did Rin.

"Well let's go swim shall we?" You smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More parts to come! If people actually like and comment on this lolololol ok so yea first chapter. It's pretty dang long I should say.