Ch. 7

Rin sat on his bottom bunk with a towel hanging from his neck, water droplets dripping from his hair. He looked down staring at his phone, waiting for a certain someone to text him. 

"C'mon (Name) answer already!" He raised his voice at his phone growing impacient. 

Ding!

Rin quickly looked at the locksreen of his phone to see if the text was from her, and it was.

"Fucking finally!" Rin read what she said in response to his question.

From: LavaGirl<3

yea I'm free tonight! where ya wanna meet?

"Park." He typed in and tossed his phone behind him. "Finally I can see her, we haven't done anything together in a couple of months... it's not really healthy for our relationship." He thought as he laid down on his bed, hair still damp and water droplets still running down his skin here and there. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes until a loud knock rang through ears.

"Ugh, who is it?!" He groaned not moving from the bed.

"An impacient girl who who'd rather see her grumpy boyfriend now then wait till hours from now." (Name) said straightforwardly.

Rin's eyes widened and he rushed to the door (a little too excitedly) and swung it open revealing (Name).

"(Name)!" Rin pulled her into the room and pulled her close and he sighed out of satisfaction. He then pulled back and flicked her forehead.

"Ow! You ass hat don't flick my forehead when we haven't seen each other in ages." She puffed out her cheeks and rubbed her forehead. Rin then kissed where he flicked her and laid his forehead on hers.

"I know I'm being a little too fluffy right now but I've missed you too much alright? Texting and calling haven't been enough for me lately..." He said staring into her e/c eyes. 

"I know... I'm sorry... I've been in the studio working on a collab with another producer and a vocalist and the work has just been kicking my ass..." She leaned forward into his embrace and smiled slightly.

"The song we are working on right now I think will be a good one though... you'll like it..." She looked up at him with determination in her eyes. Rin of course liked that and grinned and began stroking her hair.

"I like every song you create (Name)." 

"This one will be different though." She smiled even brighter and wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair on the back. 

Rin leaned forward and placed his lips on hers not roughly but quite gently. He pulled her torwards him more her body practically pressed against his warm, toned form. He pulled back still holding her in place. 

"You have no idea how much I missed that." He said while letting out a sigh of satisfaction.

(Name) smiled up at him and laid her chin on his shoulder.

"You have know idea how much I missed you."

They soon headed out to the park and stayed till midnight when the stars were clear in the sky. The stars glistened beautifully in the dark sky.

While Rin and (Name) sat on the swings side by side and gazed at the stars, (Name) began humming.

Rin recognized the tune and smiled and just sang quietly to her humming.

"Cause you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars..." Rin chuckled after he sang the verse. (Name) chuckled also and continued it.

"I'm gonna give you my heart..."

"Cause you're a sky, cause you're a sky full of stars..."

"Cause you light up the path..."

"I don't care, go on and tear me apart..."

"I don't care if you do..."

"Cause in a sky, cause in a sky full of stars..."

"I think I saw yooooouuuuu." They said the last verse in unison and laughed softly after that.

"That was a nice little duo." (Name) commented as she still chuckled.

"Even though it was just a random silly moment, trust me when I say I will remember it forever." Rin said still looking up at the stars, smiling brightly.

"I love you (Name)" He said as he stood up from his swing and stood in front of hers holding on to her chains. He leaned down and again kissed her in the cold night.

It's moments like these that mean the most.

---

A/N

YAAY UPDATES well school has officially started for me *CRI* but I'll try to update whenever I can.