Ch. 5

You and Rin are boyfriend and girlfriend now yaaay party in the USAAAA. wait no party in Japan. Idfk. but anyways enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunlight leaked out from behind the curtain on (Name's) window, causing her to flinch in her sleep and slowly flutter her eyes open. She felt a hot breath hit her neck as she turned over, seeing shark boy snuggling his face into the crevice of her neck. She moved his maroon strands of hair out of his face, revealing his peaceful features.

She smiled and rested her head right in front of his so their faces were inches or even centimeters apart. She closed her eyes and sighed with a smile still on her face, feeling so relieved that none of this was a dream. (Name) then decided to go ahead and make some breakfast since she was about to die of starvation. 

Right as she began squirming out of bed the strong arms that were wrapped around her yanked her back into their embrace. Rin buried his face into her hair, inhaling the scent.

"Where do you think you're going (Name)?" Rin said huskily as he pulled you on top of him.

"To go feed my desperate-ass self. I'm about to die of starvation." (Name) sat up on his stomach, straddling him. 

"I could satisfy your hunger." He smirked as he placed his hands on her hips. (Name) chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Just because you didn't get your way last night, doesn't mean you'll get it right now." She leaned down and kissed his nose.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go make us some food." She hopped off of him and headed downstairs to make them some breakfast. Rin stayed there laying in the bed and staring at the ceiling smiling.

"It's been how many years now? And (Name) is finally mine...."  Rin thought and sighed happily. He rose up out of the bed, not caring to put a shirt on. (yea he was shirtless. thats bout it tho.) He ruffled his hair and walked down the stairs, making his way into the living room. He plopped himself onto the couch and kicked his feet up onto the coffee table in front of him. He inhaled and took a big whiff of the smell of food coming from the kitchen. 

He looked onto the coffee table and then saw a binder that said 'Ideas' on it. He picked it up and looked through it seeing music notes, instrument, and lyric ideas in it. They all seemed pretty good too. One in particular caught his eye and he officially made that one his favorite. He marked the corner of the sheet with a check mark with the pen that was inside of the binder.

He then placed them back onto the coffee table and made his way into the kitchen where the savory aroma rose up. He wrapped his arms around (Name) from behind as she made some eggs and pancakes. (idk if thats a thing in Japan but lets just say it is) 

Rin rested his chin on her shoulder and just watched her cook, he then got a michevious smirk and planted a wet messy kiss on her cheek.

"Hey!" She chuckled and wiped the slobber off of her cheek. She pointed her spatula at him.

"Don't make me swat ya shark boy." She threatened teasingly.

Rin raised and eyebrow still grinning. "Pft, you wouldn't swat your boyfriend with a spatula." He responded.

"Bet me." Her voice grew a bit more intimidating. She stepped closer towards Rin, still pointing the spatula at him. 

He then grabbed the spatula and with a quick yank he pulled (Name) into his bare chest. Rin took the spatula away from her hand and placed it on the counter behind him. He held her wrist tightly and placed his other arm around her waist.

"Bet you huh?" Rin smirked.

(Name) blushed a little and hitted him soflty on the collar bone.

"Don't be a smart ass..." She said still blushing slightly. She realized how Rin likes to play 'games' and so she has decided to play along as well. She hid away her blush and looked up at Rin with michevious eyes.

"You deserved to be punished. That was all." (Name) smirked.

"Me? I think your the one that needs to be punished (Name)."

"What did I do?" 

"Well first, you wouldn't tell me your night job and kept it a secret from for awhile, and second you got too tired to do anything last night when I was all aroused and everything." Rin growled slightly into her ear. "So I'm gonna punish you..." And with that Rin began nibbling on her ear and slowly began making his way down to her neck, licking, biting, and kissing her all over. 

(Name) let soft moans escape her lips as Rin licked and nibbled her skin, leaving marks all over her. 

Rin then brought his lips to hers and insantly parted her lips with his tongue. He massaged her tongue with his and he picked her up and sat her down onto the counter. She entangled her hands into his maroon locks and continued kissing him back showing him that this punishment wouldn't affect her. 

Rin began to roam up her thighs with this hand till they met the hymn of her pants. As they continued their make out session, right before he could tug her pants off a huge ring came from the fire alarm.

(Name) cursed under her breath as she drew back from the hungry passionate kiss. 

"Damn.... I think we burned the food..." She hopped off the counter and turned the alarm off and went to turn the stove off.

"Heh, we burned the food? No that's all on you (Name)." Rin chuckled as he headed out of the kitchen. (Name) quickly grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him back into the kitchen.

"Um where do you think you're going Matsuoka? If you want some more of what you just got you better fucking help me clean this shit up."

Rin of course quickly helped cleaned the burnt mess up and you both decided to go grab something to eat instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This was more of a "i had no inspiration" chapter. So um this will do for now I hope. The next chapters will be better tho c: AND LOOK AT THAT GIF OML THAT GIF WILL MAKE YOU FREAKIN PREGNANT JUST OHMYGOD I CANT.