Author's Note

Hello Everyone!!!!!

This is a fanfic for God of War, the 6th book in the Legacy of God series by Rina Kent.

Ever since Rina did the Q&A session on insta i have this bad feeling about my most anticipated book. Yes yes i know Rina is not gonna ruin EliAva for us and even if she does, I'm gonna love them anyways (i have loved EliAva for long too many years for me to not like them because of their own book)

We are getting God of War in August 2024, but i had this very intense and crazy idea for God of War story and i just know that whatever Rina have written for them will be WAY DIFFERENT from what i have in mind for them, so I decided to write a fan fiction, because i very firmly believe in "if you want to read a book that is not written in the way you want it to then you must write it yourself"

NOTE THAT THESE ARE NOT MY CHARACTERS!! The characters are originally written by Rina Kent and belong to her and her only. This is just a fanfic that I am writing.

About the book, mostly everything from the previous res and log series will be same in this book except from one thing that happened in one of the Legacy of Gods book (when you read my book u will know what that one thing is, i won't write that here because hello??? The book won't be fun if i gave that away)

All the Rina Kent families will be making appearance in my book, including the Volkovs and Sokolovs, and the LoG couples as well.

Also this is a fanmade Cover for God of War which i came across on Twitter and i really liked it but this is not the cover i have in mind for my version of God of War

Also this is a fanmade Cover for God of War which i came across on Twitter and i really liked it but this is not the cover i have in mind for my version of God of War. I am working of my cover but it will definitely take sometime with my college and part time job. So till the time my cover is ready i will be using this one.

I hope you all enjoy my version of EliAva.

Lastly, this is not a place for hatred. If u don't like my fanfic then get the entire fuck out of here, and I'm saying this in the most disrespectful way possible. I am not forcing anyone to read my ff, forget about me, NO ONE is forcing anyone to read this ff. If u don't like it u can easily choose to remove the book from your library or reading list anytime you want and never think about it ever again.

---
Very slow updates till may, either once a week or once in 2 weeks idk. But till may i will be updating very slow. After that i will pick up my pase and start updating twice/thrice a week.

Xoxo,
S.A.K.