Chapter 1: Battle of Rivals part 1

The beginning arc Part 1

Third person POV

Today is the finals of the world coronation series for who will battle to be number one.

It's been a year since the current world champion defeated the galar champion Leon for the title for world champion.

The current world champion is a boy from pallet town in Kanto region .He is one the best trainers in the world and is a once in generational prodigy.He travelled in all the eight regions and collected the most gym badges in history.He is the Alola champion in the Alola region. This boy's name is Ash Ketchum.

Today he was facing a new opponent in the finals of the master's eight.The master eight is the eight best trainers in the world coronation series to compete for the world champion title.

The world champion's oppenant is none other than the new kalos champion.His name is Alain who recently became champion a few months ago and recently defeated the galar champion Leon becoming the second person in the world to break his winning streak which is a great honour.

Ash was nervous because he battled Alain before three times and never beat him in his kalos journey.In fact he is the reason he lost the kalos league finals defeating his second strongest pokemon greninja who had the ability to use the battle bond to transform into the Ash- Greninja transformation.

It's been a long time since he saw his greninja because he let him go to protect kalos from those fines caused by team flare so left him at kalos but he helped his lucario with his ultra aura sphere which helped him defeat trainers like Raihan and Cynthia in battle.

Alain has gotten stronger since his embarassing defeat from the hands of the former World champion Leon.He trained his Pokemon by travelling around the world to battle trainers Who could mega evolve their pokemon.Not just that but caught some Pokemon and found mega stones for his Pokemon to evolve.

Thanks to his training he defeated the kalos Elite Four and champion to become the new kalos champion of the kalos region.He is so famous and strong that everyone started calling him the nickname mega evolution master for his knowledge and skills about mega evolution.

Ash was in the locker room preparing himself for the toughest battle in his life.There beside hi was his loyal Pikachu and Pokemon cheering for him which gave him confidence about the battle.He returned his Pokemon and started walking to the entrance to the battlefield with a large crowd.

Today everyone around the world is watching the battle because they will watching the two young champion's battle each other for the title for world champion.

In the crowd was his friends and family watching him and cheering for him made him happy that they are there for him.

The announcer called out the two prodigies to the battlefield.

"Today will be the day folks were we will see an exciting battle between champions Alain and Ash Ketchum "the announcer said.

"On the right side of the battlefield we have Alain the champion of the kalos region from the kalos region and on the left side of the battlefield we have Ash Ketchum the world champion from the Kanto region "said the announcer excitedly .

"This match will be a 3v3 battle between kalos champion Alain and world champion Ash Ketchum" said the referee."Trainers please sent out your Pokemon to the battlefield"

Now the battle for world champion title has began between the young rivals.

Ash sent out his lucario while Alain sent out his chestnaught to battle.

"Lucario use aura sphere on chestnaught"said Ash."Chestnaught use frenzy plant to block the attract then use it to attack lucario" said Alain.

The frenzy plant blocked the aura sphere and head straight to lucario.

"Lucario use double teen a d than go straight head to chestnaught by using bullet punch" yelled Ash

Lucario used double teen with the frenzy plant hitting the wrong target and with lucario hitting chestnaught with bullet punch which gave a lot of damage to him.

"Chestnaught use hammer arm on lucario"said Alain.Chestnaught used hammer arm on lucario which send him flying across the battlefield.

"Good chestnaught now use pin middle on lucario to finish him off" said Alain.Soon the missiles went straight to lucario.

"Lucario use bone crush to hit those missiles and then hit chestnaught with them" said Ash.Lucario used bone crush and destroyed those pin missiles and run straight to chestnaught.

"Chestnaught use fire punch to counter lucario's bone crush "said Alain.Chestnaught and lucario counter each other as each attack collided till finally both hit each other to go back.

Then out of suddenly vines came out attacking and trapping lucario which made everyone and Ash shocked.

"It looks like my plan worked"said Alain"you see Ash I had the frenzy plant this battlefield this entire time waiting for right time to strike "

This shocked Ash because he had to find a way before Alain attacks .

In the crowd everyone was worried now.

"Is Ash gonna be okay "said Bonnie

"Of course Bonnie Ash always finds a way to win"said Serena

"Even though Ash is in trouble and if he doesn't figure out something he might lose the battle" said Paul

"Don't worry guys I'll believe in Ash he never gives up no matter what" said Gary proudly

Everyone stopped being nervous for Ash and all nodded and started cheering for Ash

Back in the battlefield ash got an idea and closed his eyes with lucario also closing his eyes.This shocked everyone.

"Now it's our chance now use pin missle" said Alain.It went straight to lucario but suddenly lucario was covered with aura and escaped the frenzy plant before forming an aura sphere so large that it looked like a z move.

Lucario threw the ultra aura sphere to chestnaught destroying the pin missiles then hitting straight to chestnaught.

When the dust was gone chestnaught was lying on the floor unconscious .

The referee came and saw chestnaught unconscious and referee said that chestnaught is defeated and lucario won the battle

With that Alain thanked and returned chestnaught.there was loud cheers in the stadium.Ash's friends and rivals cheered and smirked for Ash winning

"That was a great startgy Alain but me and lucario bind are stronger than ever" said Ash."Thanks Ash but now you won't be lucky next time" said Alain.

Alain threw his next pokeball which soon appeared the strong Dragon Pokemon.

To be continued...