Chapter 3: Battle of Rivals part 3

Beginning arc Part 3

Third person POV:

Things have gone to the worst as Ash's strongest fire type pokemon was defeated by Alain's Mega Charizard.

With Charizard defeated Ash has to think of a plan to defeat this powerful Mega Pokemon.

"Good job Charizard you defeated Ash's Charizard now only Pokemon and I will be world champion!"said Alain excitedly with Charizard roaring happily.

In the crowd:

"No ways Ash's Charizard was knocked out that's impossible!!!"said Max panicking

"Yes it is possible once Alain mega evolved his Charizard the battle was already over"replied Paul

"True but Alain could've lost if he didn't mega evolve his Charizard during that time "said Gladion

"Yeah it's obvious ash's Charizard is stronger at base form while Alain Charizard is stronger when it mega evolves right"said Gary

"Your absolutely right Gary  especially since Alain Mega Charizard beat Leon's Gigantemax Charizard in the semi finals"said Brock

"Wait does that mean Alain is gonna win!!! "said Marin excitedly

"Wait Ash is not out of the battle yet he still has one pokemon"said Serena

"Yeah you're right and I know Ashy boy is that he never gives up!"said Gary with the others laughing and others nodding.

"Well let also support Alain too guys his also our friend too" said Clemont which the others nod agreeing with him.

In the battlefield:

Ash was thinking of a plan deal with Charizard then he realised that there is one thing that can beat Charizard.

Then choose the one pokemon strong enough to defeat Mega Charizard  .That one pokemon was his loyal pokemon Pikachu.

"Well Pikachu I choose you!!!"said Ash excitedly.

"Well folks looks like Ash Ketchum has chosen his loyal pokemon Pikachu as his final pokemon which means whoever wins this match is declared the world champion!!"yelled the annoucer.The crowd cheered and yelled as this will the clinax of the battle.

"Now begin the battle"said the referee . The battle began.

"Pikachu use thunderbolt"said Ash while Alain said "Charizard use flamethrower"

Both attacks collided with each other creating smoke till Ash told Pikachu to use extreme speed which landed a massive blow pushing back Charizard.

"Charizard use air slash on Pikachu"commanded Alain with Charizard using its wings to send slashes to the mouse Pokemon .

"Pikachu use extreme speed to dodge all those attacks then use thunderbolt straight at Charizard "said ash.pikachu used extreme speed to dodge the attacks till he used thunderbolt on Charizard sending the dragon to a wall.

"Charizard are you okay"said Alain till a there was a load roar." Good now Charizard use thunder punch at Pikachu"said Alain

Then Charizard hand became electric before flying and punching Pikachu send him flying.

Ash told Pikachu to use electric web which trapped Charizard electruciting him but before they can  attack Alain commanded Charizard to use blast burn freeing him the electri web and destroying the battlefield and Pikachu as well.

When the smoke cleared Pikachu was injured badly

The VIP section:

"Wait is this really happening is Alain gonna beat Ash and become world champion"said Professor Juniper