・Info・

So basically I been unmotivated so I'm remaking this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is from the one and only Luma from Mario Galaxy- omg idk how to start this off but this is just some info about request and most of what I'm going to be doing...

Request
It can be from any show/game/movie/etc! If I don't have much knowledge on it I'll probably ask you like "oh! What's their personality!" and stuff! Just for I can know because I'm to lazy to do my own research and sometimes google and the fandom website is wrong! Only like 2 things I would never do is smut and OC x cannon...

Fandoms I'm in
My main things I'm like hyper fixated in is like...
Project Sekai
Lego Monkie Kid
Murder Drones
Sa Blue's Story
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

With some others I really like but not as much as the others would be
Honkai Star Rail
Bandori
Mario
Bsd
Demon Slayer
Sailor Moon
Spooky Month

Extra
So for most of these there would be a song in the beginning. Not to like tell the story through the song but just because I love the songs! It's going to have nothing to do with... Let's say childhood friends, it's just going to be there for the sake of being a great song!

Now I don't have the best writing style and I'm not the biggest fan of it but I do this just for the fun of it! You know? You know?

And most of them will have a little sneak peak of my Self Insert, Luma, because she's in every universe of a fandom I'm in!

But that's all! Luma's out babyyyyy!!!! For my friends uh... Don't ask how many times I'ma remake this!