・Little Visit To The Sekai・(Project Sekai/Vocaloid)

It's now the middle of the day. And Vflower decided "why not talk to Miku!" now we're here!

Vflowers POV

"So you're telling me that there is like... Multiple versions of you? Like... This is confusing..." I said. Miku signed. "Sit down... I don't want to keep looking up..." Miku said as I nodded. I say down next to Miku. I took out my phone to put this all in my notes because this is probably going to be interesting! Who knows?
"Okay now! Let me explain! So since we're just instruments turned into characters with a body there's multiple versions of us and multiple games, multiple universes even! With or of use! So there's this one universe where there's these things called Sekais and-" Before Miku can finish I put my phone down and shhed her. "Take me to one of these Sekais!" I said with conference! Was that conference real? No... Idk what those are and I'm just hoping for the best! Miku looked at me blankly making me kinda nervous. I swear to God if she says no! "You can... But can I finish?" She said. My face got red out of embarrassment. "Of course! Of course!" I said as Miku signed.
"As I was saying! In one of these universes there's this thing call a Sekai! Basically a place molded from your emotions and feelings! And music that's well... Also made by your emotions! From the inside of your heart... Basic! I know! But to continue there's like music groups in there that visit and the Vocaloids which they call Virtual Singers-" Again Miku was about to finish but I opened my mouth. "Let me finish!" Miku said. "Geez! I was just going to say how I think calling y'all Virtral Singers is weird..." I said as I crossed my arms. "Copyright reasons I guess? Idk! But anyways! There's like... Five groups and five different Sekais! Each Sekai being created by all the members feelings! The only exception is two of the Sekais! There's also fragment Sekais for each person but that's not important! You get the feel of it! Right?" Miku said.

I honestly zoned out the whole time. When she asked if I knew what she was talking about I looked around the room nervously. "You could just say no..." Miku said. "I didn't understand shit... Sorry..." I said as Miku signed. "Well I'm not saying all of that again!" Miku said as I nodded. "Understandable! Can you just tell me how to get into one of these Sekais?" I asked. Miku nodded and got up. "Follow me!" Miku said as I got up and followed her to her room.

In Miku's room

"Sooooo?" I said. "Be patient!" Miku said as she walked to her computer and clicked on her files. "Now... I'ma take you to the Street Sekai! I think you'll like it there... And to be clear! If you want to come back go on your phone and contact me! I'll tell you what to do! I'm to lazy right now..." Miku said. I walked to her computer and stayed standing behind her. "Ready?" Miku said as I nodded. I just saw her click on an untilled song then I transported to this... City like place?

Miku's POV

Finally Vflower got to go where she wanted to go... Ugh I need a glass of water! My vocal cords are killing me after that one sided talk!

Street Luka's POV

Me, Rin, Len, Kaito, and Miku was playing Uno Flip.

Len covered his cards with a smug look on his face as Rin was look intensely at peoples cards. "CHEATER! YOU CAN'T COVER YOUR CARDS!" Rin said. "Who said I couldn't?" Len said. "Are you actually kidding me? The point of the game is that there's two sides of the cards and we all should be able to see what cards are on the side of the cards you're not looking at! THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!" I said. "Fine fine..." Len said removing his hand for us to see his cards. "Thanks brother! Speaking of which... It's my turn now! Right?" Rin said as she looked at Kaito. "Mhm! It's your turn!" Kaito said. As some as we heard those words Rin had the most evil grin ever. "Oh I'm going to win this!" Rin said to herself but we all heard it. Suddenly she took a card and put it down. "Flip! OH HAHA!!!" Run said. She put down the flip card and she only had one cards left. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! I didn't remember you guys cards..." Miku said flipping it over. "Me neither! You fucking bitch! When I see you it'a on sight next time!" Len said. "Try me!" Rin said getting up.