Date

Advik's POV

Yesterday was the best day of my life and after that before leaving I asked Trishika for date.

Flashback

The function was over and Rajput family was ready to leave but I wanted to talk to Trishika and ask her for the date but she was busy talking with my maa sa. So I went to Advika "Advi help me" I pleaded to her"Raja sa need some help" She replied in sarcastic tone but I pleaded to her again "Go for it" She said after a lot of try "I want to ask Trishika for date can you please call her in my room" I said to her and she was seeing me with a mischievous smile adorning her face "fine...just for my bhabhi sa" then she went from their they talked for 5 minutes they Trishika turned to see me and I signaled her to follow me then we I reached in the guest room I was sitting on the couch waiting for her and she reached in the room she came and sat beside me.

"About what you want to talk to me" She asked me "Actually...." nervous was visible on my face MR. ADVIK RAGHUVANSHI King of Ajmer who is never got nervous even in the exam for the subject he hated or failed in but today he was nervous just to ask his fiance for the date. "JUST speak Advik I won't eat you" She said to me and I started speaking.

"I know when our marriage was fixed we didn't knew each other we were strangers after our marriage was fixed we didn't get the time to talk to each other pr know about each other so I just really want to know you I want know what is your favorite colour what is your favorite cuisine what is your favorite place what is the thing you like the most I want to.know each and everything about you but for that you need to spend time with me you need to know me my past I want to know about you I want that my fiance Miss Trishika Rajput who is soon going to be Mrs. Trishika Advik Raghuvanshi to come with me for a date.....will you?"

After I completed she was looking at me as if I am a ghost or something "please speak or my heart will come out" I said to her.

She chuckled and said"I will come with you tomorrow just tell me the time"

I will come to pick you up from your home at 2 pm I said to her and after that we both started moving out and then she left from there

Right now it is 1 am and I am done with my work so I messaged Trishika that I am coming to pick her up. I cleaned my desk and went to her house.

When I reached to her house I saw her waiting for me outside her house and was looking elegent in light green Anarkali suit paired up with some bangles small earrings and open hairs.