PARTY-1

Rghuvanshi mansion

Both the daughter-in-lawas were running here and there for the preparation of the party because the order were strict and clear by Revati that there should be no mistake.

Shankar Raghuvanshi - Take some rest Madhurima and Nitu you both must be tired

Madhurima- Nitu you take some rest I am not tired.

Nitu- No bhabhi you take some rest I am not tired.

Anya and Nadvika - You both take some rest we both will manage and if we will have any problem we will ask you too.

Shankar Raghuvanshi - Yes, they are right.

Madhurima and Nitu- No, we will do you two plan your dress for the party.

Shankar Raghuvanshi (In strict tone) -
You two take some rest.

Nitu Madhurima and Nitu instantly sat on the sofa and Anya and Aadvika started managing the prepration.

Advik's Pov

My family forced me to take leave from the office far atleast one day. So, today I have not gone to the office and right now I am getting bored. So, I started using my phone but suddenly Trishika's Pic appear on my screen and I was mesmerized by her beauty and suddenly remembered today I am "going to see her For the first time .
Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door I went to open the door and dadi sa was standing in front of me

Advik -Dadi sa please come in.

Dadi sa - Advik I want to talk to you about something

Advik-Yes, dadi sa tell me but first sit

Dadi sa- Yes, and listen very carefully whatever I am goin't to tell you!

Advik- OK dadi sa

Dadi sa - Your dada sa's best friend was Bhagwat Rajput Trishika's dada sa's so to convert this friendship into relationship they fixed your marriage with Trishika when you were 10 and she was 8 years old. But we all decided that if we will not tell you both all this untill you both are ready for marriage and we are not going to pressurize you for this"

Advika - OK dadi sa but why are you telling me all this.

Dadi sa - So that you know that the no one is putting pressure on you but you should know why we are you to marry her.

Advik - Ok dadi sa

Dadi sa -I am leaving but get ready on time.

Advik - Yes, my teacher dadi sa.

Trishika's POV

My family is calling ne downstairs God knows which new problem has arrived.

Dada ji - Oh! look here is our Trishika

Trishika- Ji dada ji kahiya kya kehna ha apko

Mom - Sirf dada ji ko he nhi ham sabko kuch kehna ha.

Trishika (while taking her seat) So go on

Dadi- We have fixed your marriage

Mom - Relax , Relax and breathe

Trishika - OK

Dad- I am going to say something listen it very carefully

Trishika- OK

Dad- We have fixed your marriage with king of Ajmer who is the eldest of Vijay Raghuvanshi Madhurima Raghusanghi. Your marriage was fixed when you were 8 years your dada ji and Advik's dada ji Shankar Raghuvanshi were best friends.