Engagement-2

Hlw my lovely readers I hope you all are doing great.

Yrr I have a request you all read the story but do not comment,vote aur follow. That's not fair. Please vote

It takes a lot of effort to write the chapter and publish it.

---------------------

Advik's POV

When we reached downstairs everyone was giving us side eye so I asked them"What.....Why are you all looking at us like we have committed any crime" then Agastya came and whispered " you have a lipstick mark on your neck" and that was the moment I knew I was dead.

(A/N- Only the family members and close relatives of both the side are attending the engagement)

I looked at everyone and they were giving me side eye then Adarsh went near Trishika and wishpered "first you didn't only wanted to marry anyone and now you are giving lovebite to your fiance" but it was audible to me Agastya and Shanaya as we all were standing together and they all bursted out in laughter

I avoided them and took my rani sa's hand went towards the stage. Then I spoke" Can we please start the ceremony " and Shanaya said" So desperate yet behaving like don't care" technically she said it to me but she was looking at Agastya and coincidentally they both were twining.

Then Advika,Anya and Shanya came with ring and first Trishika make me wear the ring and then when it was mine turn so many girls came with their hands and dadi sa spoke" Advik....see and recognize your queen's hand make her wear the ring" After listening to her I realized it was a difficult task then I remembered that I have given her a bracelet that must be on her hand and ya my assumption was right and I make her wear the ring.

Then it was photo session time and everyone came and clicked their photos with us and only two were left Agastya and Shanaya they both came and got their pictures clicked and left.

Trishika's Pov

Now it was dance time and Agastya took ne with him and Shanaya took Advik with her. First it was my group dance

Then it was Advik's group dance

During all this I realized that he was perfect in everything whether it was king's duty, managing family business or other activities he was just perfect.

He came near me sat on his knees and said " Trishika I don't know what love is I have never experienced that. I don't know how to express it. I don't know what I am feeling now. It's just different and I only know that I don't love i don't need you.

"Mujha tumsa pyaar nhi aur nahi mujha tumhari chah ha kyuki mujha tumsa mohabbat ha

चाहत और मोहब्बत में अंतर होता है

चाहत में किसी को भी चाहा जा सकता है।

लेकिन मोहब्बत सिर्फ एक से ही होती है।

Aur mujha tumsa mohabbat ha

"So Trishika Rajput Princess of Udaipur will you accept Advik Raghuvanshi King of Ajmer as your husband will you be Mrs. Advik Raghuvanshi or will you make me this much privlage that I can be known as Mr. Advik Trishika Raghuvanshi"

After hearing all of this my eyes were moist I was so overwhelmed that I don't know what to reply so I just noded "I need words rani sa" then I said "I am ready to make you Mr Advik Trishika Raghuvanshi. You are privlaged.

Then he hugged me and everyone started clapping but at this moment what matters the most for me his him only him I need him I want him now I can't wait to get married to him I want him to introduce me as his wife not as his fiance I only want this much. I hope that everything goes well

------------------- ------------------------------ ---------------