SANGEET

Trishika's Pov

Today is my Sangeet and day after tomorrow is my wedding. I am excited for my wedding but sad to leave my family behind.

Right now everyone is preparing for dance as it's a battle between groom and bride side.

"Trishu ek thapad padega...kaha kho gyi ho" Shanaya's threatening voice brought me back to earth.

(Trishu you will get one slap...where are you lost)

I just showed her a toothy grin to make her happy so that she don't threaten me anymore.....and it worked.

I was very tired as I was dancing for 2 hours so I decided to go to my room and take some rest.

As I was going to my room I saw Advik coming in my direction but today I will ignore him whole day as I want to give him a surprise at night.

I saw him leaning on the pillar and his hands folded in front of his chest. He was looking super dashing and handsome.

I just want to kiss him and make him breathless but sadly I can't do that right now. I prepared myself for the stunt I am going pull right now.

I started walking inbuis direction I saw some hopes in his eyes but I just simply walked away from him.

I soo wanted to turn back and look at him but I can't. I just need to ignore him.

Few hours later

Right now I am getting ready for the Sangeet. I am very nervous for the thing I am going to do.

"Chill Trushu you can do it" Shanaya's motivation or I can say shouting voice brought me back from my trance.

"Hope so" I whispered

Soon mumma came and we all went to downstairs and the hawl was decorated soo beautiful that it can't be expressed in word.

When my eyes landed on my man who was sitting on his seat wearing a indo western Outfit in black and blue colour.

If was just staring at me so not to feel nervous I started looking here and there.

Soon I was sitting next to him he was continuously staring at me and I was getting more nervous.

"See this stupid sister-in-law is saying that I am kaam chor tell her that I am future king of Udaipur" Adarsh came and Saud to me behind her Aadvika was coming.

"She is right dear brother you are of noo use I even doubt that any girl will marry you" I said to him to piss him more and showed thumbs up to Aadvika.

"Seriously Trishu you are taking her side she is not even your sister-in-law yet and I am your big brother" He said to me while sulking

"YOU ARE JUST 2 MINUTES ELDER THEN ME" I literally shouted at him and Aadvika was busy laughing.

"Good one bhabhi I love you soo much and yes always take my side not of your stupid brother" She said to me and ran away from there

"I will see you later on you bitch" Adarsh said while glaring at me.

"See right now oy because later on I am going to take rest" I said to him and he ignored me and left from there.

"Rani sa are you ignoring me" Advik whispered in my ear in thar same husky voices which sends shiver down my spine.

I didn't replied to him and started playing with mu bangles to avoid him. Soon mom came and said that the dance is going to start and first dance was of Adarsh and Advika

I was shocked the way my brother danced because he never dances and even today he was not dancing.

Whatever I don't want to say this but yes hie dance was very good and Aadvika was fantastic.

I am happy atleast they didn't fought at stage or else I would have beaten them their ass out

Next dance was of Agastya and Shanaya.

The way they both danced no one can say that they both have broken up.

The way Agastya was looking at her with love and a bit of anger was starange. He always give cold replies to her and was now dancing.

I happy atleast they danced

Next dance was of Anya and Reehan bhai

I am soo happy the way they all dance Reehan bhai was amazing and Anya is a professional dancer so it was expected from her.

Now it was my and my Adi's trun.

While dancing I sat on my knees and he was about to pick me up but I showed him palm telling him not to do so

I know that you must be thinking why I was ignoring you actually I was waiting for this function. Do you remember the way you proposed me on our engagement even I wanted to propose you.

So today I want to tell you everything whatever is my heart what I feel foe you how much I love you how much I trust to and lot more just be ready for the bomb my Adi.

Adi you are the one who told me what is love you are the one with whom I fall in love. You are the one whom I cannot ignore. You are the one who has occupied my heart my brain. You are the about whom I think before sleeping. You are the first thought that comes to my mind when I wake up in the morning.

You are the one who told me how beautiful it is to fall in love.

यूं तेरा मिल जाना मुझसे किसी दुआ का असर लगता है
एसे तो कोई आशियाना नहीं है मेरा पर तेरा दिल मुझें अपना घर लगता है

I love the king of Ajmer Advik Raghuvanshi. I love the best son of Raghuvanshi family. I love the best brother. I love the person who is the best friend in the world. I love my Adi who is best in everything.

I love you Advik Raghuvanshi

I said to him and there was a bit of moist in his eyes I stood up and hugged him.

Then everyone started cheering for us and today I was soo happy that it cannot be defined in words.

Soon the function ended tomorrow is our bachelor party.