Ash's lost father part 2

After Delia had dumped Giovanni, everything went wrong for him. His mother died, leaving him in charge of Team Rocket but he never found love again. His life was an empty black hole. Giovanni had enough and called Jessie.

"Hey boss," She said. "What's up?"

"I changed my mind. Put Ketchum in one of our guest rooms," Giovanni said. "B-but," Jessie stammered. "No buts or you're fired!" Giovanni said. "Yes sir," Jessie replied, hanging up the phone.

"What is it Jess?" James asked. "Boss wants the twerp put in one of the guest rooms," Jessie replied. "What!" James yelled. "I know but just do it," Jessie said. James shrugged, grabbing Ash and leading him towards a guest room.

Entering the room, there was a bed, a window, a red carpet, lots of paintings, a telephone, a television, a desk and a drawer. Once inside, James untied Ash and handed him Pikachu's cage which the boss had given them.

"Here's your Pikachu twerp," James, said, handing Pikachu to Ash and locking the door...

A few hours later, Jessie James and Meowth led Ash towards the dinning room. His hands had been tied in front of him but he didn't mind since Pikachu was with him. Entering the dinning room, Ash could see Giovanni and his Persian sitting at the table.

Looking up, Giovanni saw his son, his hands tied in front of him. Behind him was the trio of idiots that Giovanni hated. Giovanni hated Jessie, James and Meowth but couldn't fire them as he could get arrested.

"Untie the boy this instant!" Giovanni yelled. "Y-yes sir," James stuttered, untying Ash's hands as he, Jessie and Meowth left the room. "Sit down boy," Giovanni said. "Have some dinner," 

"I'm not hungry," Ash said. "Sit down!" Giovanni screamed. Nodding, Ash sat down. "What would you like to eat?" Giovanni asked. "C-can I have some ramen?" Ash asked. "And a bottle of ketchup for Pikachu?"

"Sure," Giovanni replied. "Anything else?" Ash shook his head. "No thank you sir," Giovanni smirked. "I assume you know who I am?" he asked. Ash nodded. "You're the leader of Team Rocket," Ash answered. "Correct," Giovanni said. 

After Dinner, Jessie, James and Meowth took Ash back to his room.