Ash's lost father part 6

Meanwhile, Ash was currently bound and gagged on the floor of a small cabin in the woods. Charles was sitting on a chair with a knife in his hands. "Unless your father calls in 1 minute, I will have my revenge," Charles taunted.

"Mmmph," Ash replied. Suddenly, the phone rang and Charles answered it. "Have you decided to take my offer?" Charles asked. "I will accept it," Giovanni said. "Good," Charles said, hanging up. "It seems your father cares for you brat," Charles said.

Suddenly, a white light engulfed the two as a large, bipedal feline pokemon with a purple tail appeared. "Mewtwo," Ash thought. "Let the child go," Mewtwo said, his voice was surprising loud despite him not using his mouth.

"It's psychic," Charles said. "Indeed human," Mewtwo said. "Now let the child go," Charles waved his knife. "Never Mewtwo," he said. Charles then pulled out a pokeball and called out his pokemon, a Garchomp.

"Gar!" the pokemon cried upon coming out of it's pokeball. Mewtwo smiled, lifting Charles up with his psychic power before firing a shadow ball towards Charles. "Garchomp, use Dragon rush!" Charles ordered. 

Garchop launched itself towards the psychic type pokemon who blocked the attack with Light Screen. "Pathetic," Mewtwo said. "As If you could defeat me," Mewtwo then turned the corner to see his old master, Giovanni, running towards the scene followed by three young girls, a black-haired boy and a woman.

"Pachirisu, use Volt Tackle on Garchomp!" Dawn said, sending out her electric type. "Let's go Blaziken!" May exclaimed. "We can do this Gyarados," Misty said.

"Mmph!" Ash shouted through his gag. "Ash!" Goh said, running towards his boyfriend and untying him. "Thanks Goh," Ash said as he removed his gag and retrieved the rest of his pokemon from his pokeballs, including Charizard.

"Charizard, I choose you!" Ash said, sending out his fire/flying type. "Char!" Charizard said happily. "Pikachu, use Iron Tail, Charizard, use Flamethrower!" All of the attacks from Pachirisu, Blaziken, Gyarados, Pikachu and Charizard combined and knocked out both Garchomp and Charles.

When Charles woke up, he found himself being arrested by Officer Jenny. "You are under arrest for the crimes of kidnapping, burglary, attempted murder, breaking and entering and being part of Team Rocket in general," Officer Jenny said.

"I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your pokemon," Charles said. After arresting Charles, Officer Jenny turned to Giovanni. "You're under arrest too," she said. "Since you are the boss of Team Rocket," Giovanni nodded. 

"I will come with you. But let me say goodbye to my son first," Giovanni said. Officer Jenny nodded. Giovanni embraced Ash in a hug. "I love you son," Giovanni said. "I love you too... father," Ash replied.

The end.