fifty one | HIS LITTLE WOLF, 1

DEREK HALE IMAGINES.
imagine fifty one | his little wolf - part 1
SUMMARY; derek comes back home after disappearing without a trace only to realize it was a big mistake leaving
WARNINGS; language!, territorial & instinctive derek!, hurt and anger, angst!, and fluff

"my daughter? i have a little girl?..."

___

___

YOU HELD THE SMALL BABY WRAPPED IN LIGHT PINK BLANKETS, STARING DOWN AT THE BUNDLE OF JOY WITH TEARS IN YOUR EYES. she was only a couple weeks old and brought you such love and joy you didn't know was real. for a newborn baby, she was rather calm and never really cried unless hungry. the only thing hard about all of this is the fact you're on your own with her.

you knew very well who her father was though. granted the two of you were together for two years but friends for much longer than that. derek hale. the person everyone once saw as dangerous, cold, and broody. then everyone got to see the real him and he was more than what he presented to people. he was warm, protective, and extremely caring. especially when it came to you, the one he's always loved deeply.

days before you had found out you were pregnant with his child, he suddenly disappeared without a trace. efforts from the pack to find her were to no avail. no one could find him. he was nowhere to be found. the endless calls, texts, and voicemails left drove you deeper into a loss of hope in finding him. especially him coming back.

nights were spend on his side of the bed, holding onto his pillow that smelt just like him as you cried at the sudden loss in your heart. you didn't understand how he could just disappear like that and not say anything. especially to you. you were more than devastated by all of this. all of his words, vowing to keep you safe and to love you, to stand by your side forever, seemed like nothing but a lie to you.

he was your perfect match. he was your other half, your soulmate so being apart from him was a type of pain you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. you were hurt, confused, and most of all angry. angry that he did this to you. angry for the heartbreak because of him.

you were thankful for the pack as they stood by your side every step of the way. you vacated the loft you shared with derek and moved back into your apartment that was close to scott's home. lydia came by almost everyday to keep you company, sometimes even spending the night when she could. as alpha, scott would sleep in your guest room most times to ensure nothing would happen to you.

while the pack was still dealing with the aftermath of derek disappearing the way he did, everyone was most of all excited for the new life to come. lydia, self proclaimed god mother, threw you the most special yet small baby shower to prepare for the baby girl. although things grew dark without derek, the pack kept you strong and was your only light. slowly but surely, did it get better for you.