Epilogue

[Seven years later]

"Kim Taeyeon go to bed right now, or else-"

"No! Not until Dad comes. I will not go to bed!" the little one threw his hands and legs in the air in the most cutest way that you couldn't resist but laugh.

But Taeyeon was becoming too unruly and you had to scold him for not listening.

"Taeyeon it's already eleven, Dad will be late today" you gave him a serious look and the four year old looked back with a puppy expression.

"I want Dad" he whined, eyes turning moist out of nothing.

You sighed.

How can he be so teary for nothing? Where did he learn all these tantrums?

Like father, like son. Both are tremendous actors.

"So you will stay up?" you asked him one last time and he nodded. "Okay, but don't cry when I pull you out from bed for school tomorrow" he listened but there was no response, you understood that he will show his same tantrums in the morning.

The little one was stubborn like his father and if you scold him he starts crying and it becomes impossible for you to manage. So it was better that Taehyung comes and deals with his little brat.

The door bell rang.

"Dad is here!" the little one shouted and rushed towards the door and started jumping because the knob was still out of his reach.

"Patience" you chimed and giggled at his cuteness.

You clutched the knob and opened revealing your man standing outside, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you on your lips, ignoring the little one who was literally climbing on his legs for attention.

"Still looking pretty after managing the brat, Mrs Kim?" he whispered and smiled at you.

"Still looking handsome after a long work day, Mr Kim?" you pecked the cheeks of your husband and giggled.

"Dad!" Taeyeon shouted after not getting the attention he deserved.

"Oh yeah my little champ. Don't worry I didn't forget you" Taehyung laughed and picked up his toddler in his arms. And he planted a kiss on his Dad's cheeks.

"Did you give your Mom a hard time?" Taehyung asked and the little one sneakily looked at you, all his habits were like Taehyung. He was his typical little clone.

"He said he won't go to bed until you come back" you smiled when Taehyung carried the little one inside.

"Is that so?" he raised his brows and gave you an amused expression and then look back to Taeyeon he said "Well, I am here now let's go"

Taehyung carried the young one to his room and tucked him bed and said a sweet Good Night before placing a kiss on his forehead.

He went to the restroom and freshened up and changed into his t-shirt and sweats and walked towards the bedroom.

The light was low, only the lamp was lit and you were facing the wall and fidgeting with your fingers.

A smile creeped on Taehyung's face while he walked towards you and back hugged you giving you a little surprise.

"What's so amusing in that wall?" he whispered and passionately kissed your neck making you blush.

"Nothing" you mumbled and he made you turn around.

"That brat bothers you a lot doesn't he?" he asked with brows arched and you smiled.

"Like father, like son" you teased him.

"You work so hard, job and that brat. You have to look after both of them and lately I am so burdened with work I can't even give you a hand" kissing your cheeks monotonously and ran his fingers through your hair.

"I guess you doubled my work in that case" you scoffed and Taehyung squinted his eyes not understanding your sarcasm.

"I? How?" he made a cute confused face and you chuckled and placed his hand on your belly.

"Another brat is coming very soon" Taehyung's eyes enlarged, he was beyond surprised.

A rush of delightfulness suddenly hit him and he couldn't think of what to do in that moment.

"What! You are pregnant?" he was happy and excited and the same time and you nod your head.

Taehyung picked you up in his arms and kissed your lips with all the love he had. He then dropped you on the ground and pinned you on the wall and rubbed your cheeks with his thumb.

"You did the tests, without telling me" he asked and you looked up at him. He was so happy that his eyes were shining at that moment.

"I want to give you a surprise" he let out his cute boxy chuckle and kissed your cheeks.

"I am the happiest Dad in the world"

you hugged him tight while smiling and rested your head on his shoulders.

"We are the happiest couple"

___________

Life always has better plans
Though realized lately.

Tutor is over :)